Silasya77's Drawings (Updates on Last Page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Silasya77's Drawings!

Next up! The Aliens Warrior.

Alien Warrior by Silasya77, on Flickr

and the Hippie Predator from Predator 2! Otherwise known as the Shaman. Finally got around to him. He's my favorite one out of the Lost Hunters.

Shaman Predator by Silasya77, on Flickr

Lastly for this post, John Rambo. Not movie or scene specific though. Just wanted to capture the character and try out Stallone's likeness for the first time. Whudduyou guys think?

John Rambo by Silasya77, on Flickr

Dude those drawings are amazing. That T-rex is my favorite.

Thanks! Haven't drawn dinosaurs in years. Finally made a comeback, as I was a Dino kid back when I was young. You know, different classes like Dino kids, Robot kids, Car kids, Sports kids etc. :lol JP was my favorite movie franchise back then.

Whoa! That T-Rex is friggin' amazing! :rock :rock :rock :rock
Love the amazing detail on that! :clap

The Rambo drawings look cool too! I especially like the second one!

^Thanks! Here are a few next ones!

Firstly, a Predator I came up with:

Predator by Silasya77, on Flickr

And Captain Jack Sparrow. Hopefully I've improved on his likeness from the last one:

Jack Sparrow by Silasya77, on Flickr

And a Space Jockey, of which's fossilized remnants were found in the Derelict Spacecraft in the first ALIEN. My own half assed design, of course:

Space Jockey by Silasya77, on Flickr

Next up, a few more.

T-800 The Terminator:

The Terminator by Silasya77, on Flickr

John Rambo, the jacket and outfit he wears at the opening of First Blood:

Clubber Lang from Rocky 3:

Clubber Lang by Silasya77, on Flickr

Another try at Sylvester Stallone's portrait. Another Rambo:

Rambo by Silasya77, on Flickr

And lastly, Arm Repair from The Terminator. Artistic license used for the lack of jacket.:monkey1

The Terminator by Silasya77, on Flickr

Firstly, the Predator 2 City Hunter. Tried to best my previous attempts, as I always try:

The City Hunter by Silasya77, on Flickr

Next up, Captain Jack Sparrow, yes, yet again. I keep trying to improve, so... gimme your thoughts!

Jack Sparrow by Silasya77, on Flickr

Lastly, his nemesis, Barbossa. Still fresh to him though, so still need PLENTY of refinements. That and the fact that I don't use references for anything ever, makes it hard:

Captain Barbossa by Silasya77, on Flickr

Last edited:

Is Arnold riding a moped? :lol Just kidding. Tremendous work.

Hey thanks! Sorry haven't been updating in a while... Aaanyways, scanner's gone out of business and now I have been forced to take pics. :slap

Ah well, seeing as one pic won't show a full pic in all it's glory, what say you to a couple pics per drawing?

John Rambo in First Blood

Sorry for the horizontal shots, just couldn't get good lighting and angles so I shot from an angle. would look a lot better from a scanner. x(

Tried to get as close to Stallone as I could.:wink1:

Last edited:

Looking good all i will say is sketch your drawings out before hand so you can fit the page better i have the same problem.I use the penciljack forums great bunch of artists on there both amateur and pro realy good at giving advise.Get some good art books and just keep at it.

Thanks for the comments! I always sketch my drawings out before hand, and I haven't had a problem with fitting a page. I just really need a scanner. :gah: This camera is playing tricks with my recent drawings.

Back