Flosi's Drawings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree... one of the guys that now does celebrations started on Rebelscum. I commissioned his first card ! It was a Hammerhead of course.

Who? I know Dan Curto does Topps cards now, and he started on Rebelscum. But I don't think he's moved to Celebration status yet...

Hey guys, so I have ten of those Obi-Wan prints that I can send out to my buddies who were not able to attend the ROW weekend.

So here are the folks that I know will want one:

JJJ
Chien
Avfin
Boba Ben
Madcow
Devilof76 (he didn't ask for one, but I kinda love the guy)

Okay, so four more are up for grabs. Anyone want them?

Latest and greatest:

62134454-B452-4E60-9462-37E1B964F0FA_zpszc2jafon.jpg

Nice job, Flosi. Looking forward to getting my mancave ready over the next couple months and framing your Obi-Wan and Han sketches. :rock

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Flosi!

Beautiful pic of Gabe!!! Can't wait until my little girl is a little older so I can draw her. Not that she isn't beautiful now but 2 month olds are a little generic for portraits. :lol

Betty came out fantastic. Love the depth and character in the smile!

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Flosi!

Beautiful pic of Gabe!!! Can't wait until my little girl is a little older so I can draw her. Not that she isn't beautiful now but 2 month olds are a little generic for portraits. :lol

Betty came out fantastic. Love the depth and character in the smile!

Thank you, Thom!! It was a lot of fun to finally draw for her, and good experience trying out women and children since it's been some time for me since I have.

How old is your daughter now? Is she getting close to a year?

Back