Flosi's Drawings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to let everyone know who does not frequent the Cantina thread that I have been given the opportunity to do sketch cards for Topps next Star Wars release! I'm really pumped to be involved in the "official" world of Star Wars in any capacity. As anyone who knows me would attest, Star Wars comes in pretty high on my list of true loves, right behind my son and wife. :) Anyway, thanks to everyone for their support!

Just wanted to let everyone know who does not frequent the Cantina thread that I have been given the opportunity to do sketch cards for Topps next Star Wars release! I'm really pumped to be involved in the "official" world of Star Wars in any capacity. As anyone who knows me would attest, Star Wars comes in pretty high on my list of true loves, right behind my son and wife. :) Anyway, thanks to everyone for their support!

Congrats.......your work is amazing
I look forward to having you sign an official print at a Star Wars convention

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Very cool news - Congratulations! Make sure to post some photos of the finished cards - if you can.

Thank you, Thom!! It was a lot of fun to finally draw for her, and good experience trying out women and children since it's been some time for me since I have.

How old is your daughter now? Is she getting close to a year?

Penny is just over 2 months. Finally starting to be able to occupy herself a bit when we put her down, which is a giant relief. How old is Gabe? Is he your only spawn?

Born November 2nd, same b-day as my oldest brother. So choosing a godfather was easy. :)

:lol I said a year because I feel like I always underestimate the ages of children. :lol She's just getting out of that newborn phase then? It's awesome being a parent. :)

Gabe is it for me. He turned 5 on October 13th. :)

I read about that on FB dude!!
Congrats!! You deserve it! :clap:

Maybe I should start hanging out at your Cantina thread… I've been trying to avoid it… but that's where all the cool cats are!! :lol

Here's the first few Topps cards I finished. These are smaller than a normal trading card, slightly less than 2"x3".

sketch_cards_3_by_iamflosi-d73ym51.jpg

sketch_cards_2_by_iamflosi-d73ylwg.jpg

sketch_cards_1_by_iamflosi-d73yl1c.jpg

Congratulations! :clap :clap

Back