bkkwolf's growing collection ~ update on first and last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bkkwolf's ~ slow pace ~ growing collection

Who painted your Koto REX Wolf? It looks stunning!

Who painted your Koto REX Wolf? It looks stunning!

I got it commissioned from a guy in a local forum, he makes his own magazine on how to do scale models. it was a risk coz I have never seen his work but came out worthwhile.

Gonna put it along with the 3A's in the display case once I get the acrylic stand for this small guy.

I got it commissioned from a guy in a local forum, he makes his own magazine on how to do scale models. it was a risk coz I have never seen his work but came out worthwhile.

Gonna put it along with the 3A's in the display case once I get the acrylic stand for this small guy.

I see. I really wish there was someone in the US who could do commissions on the Koto that at least half as good as the one you got :duff

I see. I really wish there was someone in the US who could do commissions on the Koto that at least half as good as the one you got :duff

Talk to Gabe aka Reme LeBeau here on the Boards he has a Thread called X-Men Statues of Future Past https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125744 He knows someone that does commissions on Koto pieces, his last piece he had done was WarPath from the X-Force Version to the Modern Version, Pretty Damn Sweet Looking, tell him you heard it from Colossus

Be Cool
Al

Re: bkkwolf's growing collection

I LOVE what you did with your RAH Snake display, it looks awesome. How'd you make it though?

Rest of your collection is pretty nice as well

I LOVE what you did with your RAH Snake display, it looks awesome. How'd you make it though?

Rest of your collection is pretty nice as well
It's actually a commission made by a local modeler, the base us made from painted foam while the water is made from glue. Plants are of course scale models.
Thanks, my collection is pretty limit to few things and I try to keep it that way.

sweet collection
Thanks mate

Last edited:

After 2 months from the original release date, it's finally here

Play Arts Kai : Liquid Snake

tl03.png

Box is considerably bigger compare to Solid's and except for the added stinger for Solid, his accessories are rather minimum.
tl01.png

tl02.png

Switch the dogtags for the Hot Toys one, looks much better comparing to the above pic
tl04.png

tl05.png

BROTHERS!
tl06.png

The "Les Enfants Terribles" subjects united
LesEnfantsTerribles-1.png

Great shots Wolf, I just think in terms of height and his face they really messed Liquid up. I'll still get it, but I'm not happy about it.

Finally finished with switching the old display cabinet to a sprayed white detolf.
So why not some update. Red Skull bash is the newest thing in my collection.

detolfdisplay.png
detolfdisplay2.png

2014-11.png

2014-12.png

2014-13.png

2014-08.png

Somehow, it seems the longer I collect, the less stuff I actually have :dunno
just sold P1 & Berserker off in preparation for HT Zod & possibly an ACI Ringwraith.

Excellent Score and Pics on Liquid and Update on the Detolf, Wolf, Impressive Posts as always my Friend

Re: bkkwolf's growing collection ~ update on page 1 & 5

thanks, Colossus. I always appreciate you dropping by :hi5:

Haven't updated for 7 months, time sure flies (meaning I'm buying less and less stuff which is good!)
Anyway, got General Zod and after a few days wondering should I part with it, I made up my mind and here it is.

Quite a big guy he is. never realized it in the film
004-1.png

On display
002-1.png

006.png

005-1.png

my villains collection
003-1.png

So my detolf is full, will keep it that way and not over filling it with way too many figures.
001-1.png

Zod looks huge compared to Joker 2.0 :lol. That's a very fantastic collection, Wolf :duff.

Your collection is awesome. Very nicely displayed and incredible pieces. Clearly you put much thought into your displays and is pays off. Well done, man!

my villains collection
003-1.png

So my detolf is full, will keep it that way and not over filling it with way too many figures.

What an awesome, well displayed collection you have. Love that villains display...that Red Skull figure looks fantastic! :clap

Thank you for your kind comments guys. I really appreciate them.

Zod looks huge compared to Joker 2.0 :lol. That's a very fantastic collection, Wolf :duff.
Yeah, I'm surprise with the size and weight of it when I was unboxing him.

Your collection is awesome. Very nicely displayed and incredible pieces. Clearly you put much thought into your displays and is pays off. Well done, man!
I have OCD when it comes to putting things in order :lol

What an awesome, well displayed collection you have. Love that villains display...that Red Skull figure looks fantastic! :clap
it's sad that MCU & DC don't really have much of decent villains - but it helps keep my collection to minimum :lol
The bash Redskull cost more than the boxed figure, but I think it looks much better.

One of my first 1/6 scale figure finally brought back to life (for some time now). Thanks to a friend of mine who helped me modify the neck, so now he's a mixed between Hot toys (recently changed to an platoon BDU) & Medicom.

display05.png

display03-1.png

This is how I usually see it next to the TV...

display02.png

Update: (June 19, 2014)
After the long period of indecisiveness about should I keep this or not. It finally arrived...

Play Arts Kai : Ground Zeroes - Snake [Big Boss]

gs02.png

gz04.png

gz05.png

Already 6 months since my last update, time sure flies.
Anyhow, my Metal Gear display is also complete (except for the description info as it's still solely on REX)

MetalGearDisplay01.png

MetalGearDisplay02.png

MetalGearDisplay03.png

Back