bkkwolf's growing collection ~ update on first and last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: bkkwolf's ... figures (too small to call a "collection")

very very sweet collection

INDIVIDUALLY DISPLAYED (Medicom, HT, 3A)
outofcabi.png

2014-15.png

2014-14.png

check page 1 for the full update :wave

Very cool update and display Bangkok_wolf ;)

Re: bkkwolf's ~ slow pace ~ growing collection

Seems to be like a very quiet year for me ~ anyway, just got these display cases for "the terrible children" last week

mgsbox01.png

looking up from my chair.
mgsbox02.png

I love how you have REX displayed, real classy! All of them really but REX really stands out.

The newest addition to my collection MG REX 1:100 from Kotobukiya
mgs036.png

mgs031.png

mgs033.png

mgs038.png

mgs034.png

mgs035.png

mgs037.png

mgs032.png

It's awesome, the articulation & details are superb. But this is the most fragile thing I've ever owned. A small drop could possibly brake it beyond repair. The small figurine of Snake, Liquid & Fox haven't been painted and most likely won't be [as I don't have the skill nor the fund to put in this anymore]

Wow Wolf, I love your collection!
I also love the base for Naked Snake, it looks like a jungle from the game! Where did you get that? I need one

I would also like to see a similar snowy one for MGS1 Snake to represent Shadow Moses.

The newest addition to my collection MG REX 1:100 from Kotobukiya
mgs036.png

mgs031.png

mgs033.png

mgs038.png

mgs034.png

mgs035.png

mgs037.png

mgs032.png

It's awesome, the articulation & details are superb. But this is the most fragile thing I've ever owned. A small drop could possibly brake it beyond repair. The small figurine of Snake, Liquid & Fox haven't been painted and most likely won't be [as I don't have the skill nor the fund to put in this anymore]

WOW! That thing is Wicked Looking, you're right it does stand out, Great Great Score and Pic's, Excellent Post; Wolf

Wow Wolf, I love your collection!
I also love the base for Naked Snake, it looks like a jungle from the game! Where did you get that? I need one

I would also like to see a similar snowy one for MGS1 Snake to represent Shadow Moses.
Thanks. The dio helps in adding greenery in my room as well :peace
For the snowy one, I'll think about it when Hot Toys actually make MGS1 Snake (which is next to never :lol)

WOW! That thing is Wicked Looking, you're right it does stand out, Great Great Score and Pic's, Excellent Post; Wolf
Thanks Colossus, your continuous support and kind words are always appreciated. :wave
---
I fell that I have not done justice to most of my collection - so I'll be taking more pics & update this thread more often.

Time for some medicom kubrick
mgs007.png

mgs008.png

mgs009.png

mgs011.png

A small shout out to Rock83 for the gift, Square camo kubrick. No words can express my gratefulness to you... You are a real comrade-in-arms :hi5:
mgs010.png

Last edited:

That paint job on the Koto REX is killer, congrats man. If you don't mind me asking, did you do that yourself or commission it?

Those are so Freaking Cool, Great Great Post my Friend

Really nice collection setup! Congrats!!

Oh man, love the new Kubrick's!

Very nice collection ;)
Thanks guys, I'll be taking more pics on my collection especially the MGS stuff as it's what I focus most on. :)

That paint job on the Koto REX is killer, congrats man. If you don't mind me asking, did you do that yourself or commission it?
I don't mind @ all, it was commissioned by a modeler I found online (locally) for about $70.
I hope Kotobukiya continue their scale plastic-model soon [meaning MG RAY]

Back