Sign In-- List of Faux Yoda vs. Dooku 100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one-second SW purchase and I'm keeping it. I was lucky enough to be on top of the newsletter that night--

I have two coming, actually. One I ordered, and the other is from a friend who ordered but doesn't collect SW, so he's letting me have his.

Over a fifth of the way there...
Keep sounding off proud members of the fightin' 100.

I think when they ship we will have to come back here and give our #'s.. that way we can chastize you when we see them pop up on ebay. :) (just kidding, I don't care if people flip/sell them or not.)

I think when they ship we will have to come back here and give our #'s.. that way we can chastize you when we see them pop up on ebay. :) (just kidding, I don't care if people flip/sell them or not.)

A quarter of the way there---- Way to go FREAKS!!! 25

Awesome idea, madden821, about popping on here to give your # once they start shipping. Then like the borg we can refer to ourselves as 7 of 100...etc...:rotfl

Here's hoping for my ol' football number.:D

Or better still--- The Stonecutters. A secret society begins...

Stonecutters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its coming soon... :) :) :)

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Faux Bronze ‘Duel with Dooku’ – Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (item #22031) from our Star Wars Dioramas – Polystone Diorama Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Hell, I will gladly link you to my ebay auction if it makes you happy.:lol:lol:lol

Back