Sign In-- List of Faux Yoda vs. Dooku 100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27 you are... we'll show you the secret handshake later.:D

Someone get this guy the key to the Executive Looooooooooo

I have one on order, will trade for a Bowen Thanos and Juggernaut statue

I never get low #'s. I'll still find a way to get a number over 100 :emperor

I never get low #'s. I'll still find a way to get a number over 100 :emperor

:lol

But that raises a question, besides Tom's obvious affinity for the secret of life #42, what would be the ideal number to get on this one?

I'm on the waitlist for this and if it converts I hope I get 100/100. Something about have the last numbered piece is cool to me, even cooler IMHO than 1/100....:monkey3

There are a lot of #'s I'd like but I'm sure I can find happiness with any number.

8 = Cal Ripken
33 = Eddie Murray
55 = Derrick Brooks
63 = Lee Roy Selmon

But hopefully 42 so I can sell it to Tom for $5,000 :)

No, the waitlist hasn't converted for me yet! :( Hopefully it will convert and I will get an exclusive.

I'd be interested to know how many waitlists get converted. I can't imagine too many people will cancel this. Maybe just 2 or 3.

No, the waitlist hasn't converted for me yet! :( Hopefully it will convert and I will get an exclusive.

When did you get on the wait list? My order says:

2007-10-19 02:11:34

I think it was only a few minutes after it sold out, but that still might be too much with such a limited item. I have to work on Thursday nights and I can't sit around at the computer waiting for the newsletter to hit anymore, so I will no longer be catching things like these when they hit.

Back