Sign In-- List of Faux Yoda vs. Dooku 100

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down to the wire as to whether I keep it or flip it.

Keep it. Stay a member of the Stonecutters.:D

But seriously, if you like it and you think it's cool to own something SW related that's so rare then hold on to it.

I hope that you do.

Keep it. Stay a member of the Stonecutters.:D

But seriously, if you like it and you think it's cool to own something SW related that's so rare then hold on to it.

I hope that you do.

I have never had anything so rare before, I will have to think this over.

I have never had anything so rare before, I will have to think this over.

If you give it up then you'll leave me as maybe with the only one in the Atlantic provinces--- you wouldn't want that now would you?:D

What was the exact time the wait list went up. I wonder if they cut them off at 90 orders in case of damage but will fulfill some wait listers. Does this ever happen.

Sadly, I'm not a member. Decided to take the pups for a walk that night... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

But I got on waitlist quickly. Anybody have a waitlist convert?

I see Ebay have some for $400. Is it worth it, 2X original MSRP :banghead

I'm curious how high this one will go for in value. I'd say getting one for $400 might be a safe bet if it ever goes to $1k, but statue values are impossible to predict.

Got my advance shipping notice too. Credit companies love me in 1Q08. :rotfl

Just got this. I'll be getting mine in late Feb. or early March.

"Dear Valued Collector,

We would like to inform you that the Faux Bronze 'Duel with Dooku' - Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (item #22031) is estimated to arrive into the European Warehouse in 20 - 25 days. (Please note: this item is transferring to the EU warehouse directly from our manufacturing facility).

A processing notification will be sent when the product arrives into the EU warehouse. Just as a reminder; your credit card will not be charged until after you have received the processing notification.
"

I have decided to cancel mine and let the waitlist do it's thing. Hopefully it will
go to someone who really will treasure it.

I have decided to cancel mine and let the waitlist do it's thing. Hopefully it will
go to someone who really will treasure it.

You make me sad... but in the end you've got to go with your heart.

Back to 26 it is then.

I guess I would be # 28.

I don't post much (never actually, lol) and never noticed this thread before, but after receiving the 15-20 day notice today, I thought I'd check the Star Wars section.

Unfortunately.....I'm probably either going to flip it....or try and trade it for a 1/4 Premium Format.

Back