Siege: Sentry vs Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siege: Sentry vs Thor

• Sentry

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Thor

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Bring back the Hulk

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Can't vote cause I am a vegetable

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
I will have to dig out my WWH books, but I don't think Sentry was beaten by the Hulk, at best they had just beat each other to a standstill.

Well said. I like Thor alot better, but if Sentry can take out Ares like he is paper, I don't think Thor can stand up to him unless someone makes Sentry go nuts again (aka: Emma Frost has the Void shard still in her head).

Sentry vs Hulk was almost a stand still. Sentry reverted back to norm form and so did the Hulk. But Banner was still standing while Sentry's regular form collapsed onto the ground. Banner talking and soon revert back to the Hulk. Sentry haven't been seen again ... at least not in WWH.

Last edited:
Holy ____ I haven't kept up with Siege stuff. I'm out of Marvel completely until the Avenger relaunch in May. I loved Planet Hulk and World War Hulk but after that the whole Dark Reign stuff hasn't really appealed to me. Siege completely was meh to me.

Holy ____ I haven't kept up with Siege stuff. I'm out of Marvel completely until the Avenger relaunch in May. I loved Planet Hulk and World War Hulk but after that the whole Dark Reign stuff hasn't really appealed to me. Siege completely was meh to me.

I agree with you regarding all the Dark Reign stuff...I just couldn't get into it. However, I have to admit that Siege has been somewhat interesting.

SECRET_WARRIORS_10-jim_cheung.jpg

Phobos. Why? Sentry "killed" Ares. Duh. Avenge the death of thy father, blah, blah, blah. Show Sentry his greatest fear. Void. Goes nuts. Commits suicide....Or get a beat down. Avengers win. Hello, Heroic Age!:D

Same. I've been hoping for the Sentry to commit suicide in the wake of all this. :lol He's his own worst enemy. Let Phobos pull back the curtain on that.

Everyone likes Thor better. The Sentry is irrefutably the powerhouse and the pony to back, but you're not going to find a hell of a lot more people actually rooting for him. That being said, I don't know if it would come down to these two duking it out, one on one. Seems as if we've gotten past that.

It seems to me that they've been building up Sentry to be the next Thanos or Galactus level of threat. They've just been adding to his abilities and have twice shown that he can't die in just the past 6 months or so.

Here's my prediction for the ending of Siege:

(1) Thor fights Sentry and loses.
(2) Phobos steps out of Fury's plane as a stowaway.
(3) Phobos finds Ares' corpse, gets really pissed, and focuses all his fear power on Sentry.
(4) Due to Phobos' influence, Bob (Sentry) has internal battle with Chaos in which the only way to defeat Chaos is to kill himself.
(5) Sentry rips off his own head to defeat Chaos.
(6) In the meantime, the Dark Avengers are fighting the New Avengers to a standstill until Tony Stark shows up.
(7) Tony is fully recovered, dons his armor from Steve Rogers.
(8) Iron Man defeats Iron Patriot and the Dark Avengers.
(9) Begin Heroic Age.

Here's my prediction for the ending of Siege:

(1) Thor fights Sentry and loses.
(2) Phobos steps out of Fury's plane as a stowaway.
(3) Phobos finds Ares' corpse, gets really pissed, and focuses all his fear power on Sentry.
(4) Due to Phobos' influence, Bob (Sentry) has internal battle with Chaos in which the only way to defeat Chaos is to kill himself.

(5) Sentry rips off his own head to defeat Chaos.
(6) In the meantime, the Dark Avengers are fighting the New Avengers to a standstill until Tony Stark shows up.
(7) Tony is fully recovered, dons his armor from Steve Rogers.
(8) Iron Man defeats Iron Patriot and the Dark Avengers.
(9) Begin Heroic Age.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Though I doubt the Sentry would rip his own head just to defeat the Void. He'll probably disperse himself molecularly or something like Molecule Man once did to him. Or maybe Thor might send him to a different dimension...but yeah, Phobos FTW!:winner

Back