• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: SET of 8 NISB Hot Toys AVENGERS figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm realigning some of my interests, and decided to limit my focus to Star Wars.

So, I have some brand new Iminime & Hot Toys figures that will need a new home.

These are BRAND NEW, never displayed. I was planning on getting to them, but haven't.

If you need me to take pictures I will, but in the interest of time, wanted to get this posted.

Prices include paypal fees, but do NOT include shipping UNLESS NOTED, and I would prefer to ship within the US. Local pickup is absolutely possible; I live in Austin, TX.

I would LOVE to sell the Avengers figures as a set, but will split them down if it eventually comes to that. I have the Mark VII Exclusive and Hulk figures coming later this month, assuming they're ready to ship out from Sideshow.

SET OF 8 NISB AVENGERS MOVIE 1/6 FIGURES - $2600 SHIPPED WITHIN CONTINENTAL U.S. SOLD!
Includes:

ADDITIONAL PICTURES LATER IN THREAD

HAWKEYE (shipping box opened to inspect inner box only)
Hawkeye_a_zpsd9010abf.jpg
Hawkeye_c_zps6a969d17.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA (shipping box opened to inspect inner box only)
CA_a_zps0554d389.jpg
CA_c_zpsd1602646.jpg

BLACK WIDOW (shipping box opened to inspect inner box only)
BW_a_zps482cdfa1.jpg
BW_c_zps4dcde347.jpg

NICK FURY (shipping box opened to inspect inner box only)
NF_a_zpsa9735164.jpg
NF_c_zps33a05a99.jpg

LOKI (shipping box still sealed)
Loki_zps1c50cec3.jpg

THOR (shipping box still sealed)
Thor_zps0a80fd91.jpg

Some of you might be curious about the price, but let me assure you, I've done my homework. $2,600 divided by 8 figures is $325 each.

Hawkeye is selling for $450-$500 right now, and the others are averaging just under or at $300 each. Except for Iron Man VII which is averaging close to $450, and the Hulk which is about the same.

Getting all of these separately will probably cost more than the set I'm selling them for.

SO - SAVE SOME TIME and MONEY, and GET THE WHOLE SET FROM ME.

Mr. Anderson (Neo/The Matrix) FULL SET - $400 SOLD & SHIPPED!

Mr. Smith (Agent Smith/The Matrix) FULL SET - $375 SOLD & SHIPPED!

The Butler (Alfred Pennyworth/The Dark Knight) FULL SET - $350 SOLD & SHIPPED!

I also have a painted headsculpt of Hannibal Lecter that is still sealed in it's shipping box.

Hannibal Lecter PAINTED HEADSCULPT "BLOODY" VERSION - $115 SOLD & SHIPPED!

If you have any questions about anything, please pm me or send me an email to [email protected].

I have sold some high dollar items here on these forums, and have references of good transactions. I also have 100% feedback on ebay with over 1,380 feedbacks left, over 11 years.

Thanks for looking!

I've listed some Sideshow Premium Format Exclusive stuff in the statue FS thread - take a look if you're interested!

-Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: Iminime 1/6 scale figures and painted headsculpt

Butler has SHIPPED.

Almost forgot - the Lecter painted HS is the bloody one. Updated original post.

Re: FS: Iminime 1/6 scale figures and Dr. Lecter 'bloody' painted headsculpt

Neo & Agent Smith have SHIPPED.

Re: FS: SET of 8 NISB Hot Toys AVENGERS figures, Dr. Lecter 'bloody' painted headscul

added:

nisb set of 8 avengers hot toys figures

Re: FS: SET of 8 NISB Hot Toys AVENGERS figures

You cant sell something you dont have. If you ordered the Hulk from anyone other then Sideshow then there is a chance you might not get it.

You cant sell something you dont have. If you ordered the Hulk from anyone other then Sideshow then there is a chance you might not get it.

Of course I ordered it from Sideshow. It's paid for; I'm just waiting for it to come in and for them to ship it to me.

I pre-ordered it within the first hour or so, along with the Iron Man VII Exclusive.

Yep, forgot that the Iron Man VII is the Exclusive version. Added to the OP.

You can not sell items that are not in hand. That is against board rules. I have removed those items from your sale list.

I am after individuals also... (Hawkeye & Nick Fury)... Please PM me if you are interested in selling these broken up.
Thanks

Looks like the Iron Man Mark VII Exclusive will be here at the end of next week.

Unfortunately, though, the Hulk has been delayed until late August.

SO, that means I'll have to remove him from this sale, and sell him separately, or can work with a buyer of the set if they want to do so.

As for splitting them up, I'm starting to lean that way, but they're not going to be at cost folks.

I've had many offers where I'd be losing money or breaking even. I don't NEED to sell these; I'm expecting to get fair market value.

No need to trash me in this thread or otherwise, if you're interested, send me a pm. If not, I'm sure you can find these elsewhere.

Thanks.

Back