Sideshow's SDCC G.I. Joe Licensing Expansion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A PF of the Baroness would be verry cool. :naughty

Oh man I can already imagine!, I really hope Sideshow gives us a sensual Baroness as opposed to a mid battle Baroness. I know this image has been posted many times but I think a Baroness PF in this pose and oozing sensuality would be an instant buy!

baroness001.jpg

I am so up for anything SS puts out for GI joe. I hope these lines last for a very long time, and we se many main characters and many minor characters.

PF's of Troopers like EEL, Snow Serpent, BAT, Crimson Guard, Viper, Cobra Soldier etc :google

And that Baroness is a must, they are already working with AH, why not just have him design the back?

Because the new movie was so incredibly awesome, I will be buying anything that is GI Joe related. toys, lunch box with matching Thermos, night light, stickers, coloring books, sneakers, sleeping bag, bed sheets, tooth brush, sun glasses, the video games, lego sets, the board game, the greeting cards, the balloons and the birthday cake, the cereal, I'm even gettin' the frickin' shrinky dinks for these mofo's with a side of yogurt cups. ALL OF IT BIT_CHES!!!!!

I've been buying all kinds of ROC stuff on the real though. Partially because I like the stuff and the other is to support ROC and it's sequels so haters will continue to be tormented. lol

:lol

Just don't buy any Channing Tatum figures okay? I really want that dumbass to pegwarm so they realize his lack of appeal and kill him off in the opening scene (preferably off screen) of GI Joe 2.

Back