Sideshow's Plan for Star Wars in 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only SW figs i have on order are the blackhole trooper,ventress,and fett.If SS makes a vader sidious or tyrannus count me in.

I'm thinking Rancor, as well. Though a Tauntaun with Hoth Luke would be great, too.... hrm. :chew

dekadentdave said:
But... they won't be in scale with your Medicoms. :lol

And that don't bother me one damn bit:rotfl
:rolleyes: :cool:

DSC00393_00-1.jpg

Yes, hopefully PF. I need a 1:6 break! So much stuff. I think I have to eliminate the Terminators for sure now, and maybe LotR. :monkey2 Star Wars and the Dead are really my "must have" lines right now. Oh why does money have to exist? :confused:

Khev said:
I really hope SS has some grand plans for SW Premium Formats (not necessarily Jabba, but a good 4-6 announcements would be nice.)

I'm on board with that!

Vader AL said:
to give to Sideshow, of course.

:rotfl I'm at the point now where I might just aim to work at Sideshow to solve all my problems.
- work to buy collectables from the place where the paycheck comes from
- see new products everyday
- have a fun work environment
- be able to tease about upcoming products

Sounds like a dream job to me. :D

If they announce a 1/6 scale ewok village I will be all over that one. There has to be some method to the "3 endor rebel" madness.

It could be like a coffee table with trees on the ends to create a multi-angle display for ROTJ figures in the center of a room. Come on SS get on it!

Just give me Maul in PF form in 2007 and I'm good as rain. 1/6th wise I can live without enviroments but will get them if they're made. Just give me more Jedi, Sith, S&V, Hero's, etc.

That reminds me, I've been wondering about the feasibility of making 1/6-scale vehicles, eg. Luke's landspeeder.

And a 1/6 X-wing sounds crazy, but they could sell it in kit form ...

Well a landspeeder could be possible its only 3.4meters long if you convert that to feet thats roughly 11.2 ft. If you take 11.2 ft and divide by 6 its only 1.9 ft or 22.3 inches. So it cant be no more than 12" wide and 4 inches tall. I think that they could easily do it for $250. Ok so now Sideshow since Ive already done the math and everything you need to make this along with Luke Tatooine Old Ben , R2-D2, and C-3PO. Those along with maybe a Tusken and Jawa 2 pack would be almost able to top Jabba setup from SDCC. Now this would be a sweet setup.

Back