Sideshow's making a scaled Crystal Skull for the KOTCS DVD release!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Thats what I was thinking too. As much as I like the film, don't really wanna have to buy both DVD and Blu-ray just for the skull...

WOW!!
That looks great! Does it light up? If not, I may get a second one and modify it myself.

And I agree with tom...hope this is available w/ BluRay too...was planning on making KOTCS my first BR purchase along with a player for the holidays...

WOW!!
That looks great! Does it light up? If not, I may get a second one and modify it myself.

And I agree with tom...hope this is available w/ BluRay too...was planning on making KOTCS my first BR purchase along with a player for the holidays...

Seriously considering doing that for X-mas as well... Great minds again.:lol

Interesting, and just for specualation it seems that Sideshow likes to make 1:1 props and 1/4 scale versions. So maybe this is a precursor to a full size skull.

I think it'd be safe to guess that this box will be indicative of future SSC Indy products, I expect the PF and 1/6 will come in this style box.

Apparently, it's a special Best Buy DVD Gift set, which will be released when KOTCS hits home video in October/Noveber

(Don't blame me, SSC... Amazon's Germany site spoiled this one :p)

51W0cYtamLL._SS400_.jpg

51d91wAN9ML._SS400_.jpg

41WfccD%2B4uL._SS400_.jpg

41JFYTI4WJL._SS400_.jpg

I like it! Already making room for it in my DVD corner :D

Any news if they're releasing a box-set with all four movies (hopefully a bad-ass one)?

If it comes with the Blu-Ray version I'll get it but not if its only with the standard DVD release, I didn't like the movie enough to have two versions of it. My question is whether this is an indication that SSC is currently working on KOTCS stuff to offer up...if this is 1/4 scale then maybe a KOTCS PF is on the drawing boards or prototyping already.

I'm guessing it may be exclusive to standard DVD, it seems like some companies are pushing extras with DVD to help their sales in the transition to Blu-Ray, but that seems stupid because I'd think they'd want to push people transisting to Blu-Ray, but Batman Begins has more with it's standard DVD release, and it seems this one could be the same.

I'm guessing it may be exclusive to standard DVD, it seems like some companies are pushing extras with DVD to help their sales in the transition to Blu-Ray, but that seems stupid because I'd think they'd want to push people transisting to Blu-Ray, but Batman Begins has more with it's standard DVD release, and it seems this one could be the same.

Some of us, dont want to buy another 100 DVD's....I sure as hell dont.

Back