Sideshow's Horrifying "Universal Monsters PURGE"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DST is it as far as I know. But I really wish NECA would get it and do some nice 8 inch figures like their Predators line. They would be affordable, but I think better than the DST offerings.

Its not gonna matter much longer according to Fox news because we are all going to starve and be living on the streets soon. Until the sun explodes and kills us all.:slap. Its playing in the background at the time of this writing and its all gloom and doom. :lecture.

No wonder the economy cannot recover~Americans are scared to death to spend money on anything other than food and gas.:dunno. I wonder if the crap economy has anything to do with no more Universal items from Sideshow. They were probably their biggest liability/under performer when competing against Marvel, Predators and Aliens, and Disney. I think SSC held onto it primarily because its obvious they love Universal Monsters.

DST is it as far as I know. But I really wish NECA would get it and do some nice 8 inch figures like their Predators line. They would be affordable, but I think better than the DST offerings.

Its not gonna matter much longer according to Fox news because we are all going to starve and be living on the streets soon. Until the sun explodes and kills us all.:slap. Its playing in the background at the time of this writing and its all gloom and doom. :lecture.

No wonder the economy cannot recover~Americans are scared to death to spend money on anything other than food and gas.:dunno. I wonder if the crap economy has anything to do with no more Universal items from Sideshow. They were probably their biggest liability/under performer when competing against Marvel, Predators and Aliens, and Disney. I think SSC held onto it primarily because its obvious they love Universal Monsters.

Ya know the more I think about it the more this No "Universal" thing at Sideshow kills it for me. No more Universal Monsters, No more Legend, No chance of anything from their Tales From The Crypt films, ect., ect., ect., Need I say more?

Nick

Ya know the more I think about it the more this No "Universal" thing at Sideshow kills it for me. No more Universal Monsters, No more Legend, No chance of anything from their Tales From The Crypt films, ect., ect., ect., Need I say more?

Nick

Diamond will have their run on Universal Monsters...and then they will get tired of it and quit sfter a few years. I collected their Art Asylum Star Trek TOS figures, they quit very abruptly. Like, as soon as Toys R Us decided they didnt wanna carry them anymore.

Once they finally quit and leave us a pretty decent collection of Monsters, I am hoping NECA will get the Monsters.

I know this may want most of you to lynch me~but with the advancements made since SSC's 8 inch figures, its possible NECA could do a better job now than SSC did in 1998. NECA's lines always seem to look good for the price(i.e. affordability):lecture

Hang in there Nickie~itll be ok. You need a hug?:1-1:. Better now?:hi5:

Diamond will have their run on Universal Monsters...and then they will get tired of it and quit sfter a few years. I collected their Art Asylum Star Trek TOS figures, they quit very abruptly. Like, as soon as Toys R Us decided they didnt wanna carry them anymore.

Once they finally quit and leave us a pretty decent collection of Monsters, I am hoping NECA will get the Monsters.

I know this may want most of you to lynch me~but with the advancements made since SSC's 8 inch figures, its possible NECA could do a better job now than SSC did in 1998. NECA's lines always seem to look good for the price(i.e. affordability):lecture

I WANT MY KARLOFF IN SON OF FRANKENSTEIN BLACK AND WHITE 12 INCH FIGURE!:google Please? :D Someone? :lol Anyone?:rotfl

Richard, NECA could do 1:1 Scale Universal Monsters Figures...:D Hey it worked for "Mohawk" from Gremlins 2: The New Batch.:dunno

I WANT MY KARLOFF IN SON OF FRANKENSTEIN BLACK AND WHITE 12 INCH FIGURE!:google Please? :D Someone? :lol Anyone?:rotfl

There were only five of these all signed up by the entire creative team, right? Are they not all accounted for? What's the story? Were a couple kept in house, or weren't they all given away as gifts to collectors years ago?

There were only five of these all signed up by the entire creative team, right? Are they not all accounted for? What's the story? Were a couple kept in house, or weren't they all given away as gifts to collectors years ago?

Sideshow kept 1 of them from what I understand. There are 10 of them. Some were given to members of the creative team and the others as contest prizes.

Nick

Sideshow kept 1 of them from what I understand. There are 10 of them. Some were given to members of the creative team and the others as contest prizes.

Nick

If there really is one of these sitting at SSC~they need to give it to you Nick. You've been pining for one for years now, and there was never anybody as faithful to the sse versions of these monsters as you are/were. C'mon SSC~hlp Nickie out as a going away present.:peace

I second that motion, and move to vote...

All in favor of petitioning Sideshow in Nick's worthiness of receiving one of these elusive figures which he has clearly been after for a long time, say yay.

I second that motion, and move to vote...

All in favor of petitioning Sideshow in Nick's worthiness of receiving one of these elusive figures which he has clearly been after for a long time, say yay.

Yay. Verily.

Thanks guys Sooooo much for your kind words! :D They mean the world to me! :D

Sadly I do not think Sideshow Collectibles will ever be able to do that. :monkey2

Nick

Back