Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but if it was my business and I commissioned a factory to produce 3,000 pieces and they kept delaying for upto a year I would want questions answering.

Exactly. We are more fans than customers because any other customer for most products would have stopped buying a long time ago given all these delays.

This is one of the few businesses where you can get away with this crap.

Exactly. We are more fans than customers because any other customer for most products would have stopped buying a long time ago given all these delays.

Sad, but true. When they have you by the *****, it doesn't matter what you would do.

You're ONLY options are to deal with it, stop buying it, or become the president and change it.

Who's fault is that? Us the collectors and I am just as guilty as any one. I have been waiting patently for the Batman PF for almost a year and a half. Should of cancelled a long time ago but I just can't. If SS had some sense they would put a nice discount card in each Batman PF and not the standard $25 one but $50 or $75 as an apology to the collectors who stuck this out.

Who's fault is that? Us the collectors and I am just as guilty as any one. I have been waiting patently for the Batman PF for almost a year and a half. Should of cancelled a long time ago but I just can't. If SS had some sense they would put a nice discount card in each Batman PF and not the standard $25 one but $50 or $75 as an apology to the collectors who stuck this out.

They don't have to because if anyone cancels as a result of the extended wait they'll just fulfill some other persons WL order. Sad but true. I'm one of the WL people :monkey2

SS should change the NRD rules if the item is delayed over 2 months. So buyers have option to cancel without losing money.

SS should change the NRD rules if the item is delayed over 2 months. So buyers have option to cancel without losing money.

I would of though they would move your NRD to another order if there's been a long delay.
Go on live chat and kick up a fuss...I would.

We might see an x force wolverine when the new PF drops

Yeah, I mentioned that I think this too a few pages back, same for Archangel. The only iffy one is Psylocke. If it wasn't for the cracking issues it had we'd probably have her in black by now to match Deadpool.

Items that are delayed can have their NRD refunded or moved to another order if one chooses to cancel a Pre-Order item that has had delays. That has always been possible. Simply call, email or send a chat to our customer service department if you decide to cancel an order with an NRD attached. Canceling through our customer account online yourself could result in not being able to have an NRD refunded/moved.

-SideshowAlex

I would of though they would move your NRD to another order if there's been a long delay.
Go on live chat and kick up a fuss...I would.

Items that are delayed can have their NRD refunded or moved to another order if one chooses to cancel a Pre-Order item that has had delays. That has always been possible. Simply call, email or send a chat to our customer service department if you decide to cancel an order with an NRD attached. Canceling through our customer account online yourself could result in not being able to have an NRD refunded/moved.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex :hi5:

No need to kick up a fuss :monkey3

Biggest pass of the year! But congrats to the owners. If they added a new head I might have consider it. Just needed a bit more.

Greatest piece of the year! Congrats to the new owners. So glad they didn't have a new head added or I would of cancelled it. Never needed anything more. :wink1:

Yeah but if it was my business and I commissioned a factory to produce 3,000 pieces and they kept delaying for upto a year I would want questions answering.

I'm sure someone knows whats up, but to date they have never told anyone the reasons, and really theres no need to. you get the piece eventually and it not like complaining about it makes it show up any sooner. :dunno

-SideshowAlex

well there you go, get your money back if you're not satisfied. seems reasonable to me.:lecture

Not that it might matter but surprised they have no es size on this one yet?

I'm not surprised. It varies, but they just announced the Spider-Man comiquette ES not too long ago and this being a much newer piece, it doesn't surprise me. Maybe another month or two? Not sure.

Back