Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping for a yellow brown wolverine PF before an X-Force version. :pray:

I love wolvie, but hated the current PF. If SS makes a updated new one I'm in for sure! Any version just a new badass update sculpt of him. Imagine if the WW sculptor does him. Just dreaming here :D

So Sideshow's website says the he is expected to ship June 2014....anyone here getting him this early? I have my last flex in August so I'm wondering if they will offer early pay out?

So Sideshow's website says the he is expected to ship June 2014....anyone here getting him this early? I have my last flex in August so I'm wondering if they will offer early pay out?

Don't hold your breath buddy... With all the recent delays this is more then likely getting pushed back.mmi hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't count on this shipping it his month since it's not on the newsletter yet

Recently I've really got into reading Deadpool comics and uncanny x-force. Uncanny x-force is an awesome book btw. Anyway....
Does it bother anyone else that he has a Deadpool symbol on his belt? Just looks wrong and is a cash in to me. Also the x on his harness is all wrong too. If they are giving him swords, why not make it a lot more accurate? I've been converted to a Deadpool fan, and I bought the ex red version off of a fellow member just this past week. I really like the swords but his costume just bugs me. I like the x factor look of the comics, but it's just not good enough on the statue.

White Storm doesn't bother me for some reason though. I do own her.

Really enjoying marvel unlimited on my nexus 7. Really great for a comic fan not a comic collector.

Last edited:
Recently I've really got into reading Deadpool comics and uncanny x-force. Uncanny x-force is an awesome book btw. Anyway....
Does it bother anyone else that he has a Deadpool symbol on his belt? Just looks wrong and is a cash in to me. Also the x on his harness is all wrong too. If they are giving him swords, why not make it a lot more accurate? I've been converted to a Deadpool fan, and I bought the ex red version off of a fellow member just this past week. I really like the swords but his costume just bugs me. I like the x factor look of the comics, but it's just not good enough on the statue.

White Storm doesn't bother me for some reason though. I do own her.

Really enjoying marvel unlimited on my nexus 7. Really great for a comic fan not a comic collector.

What was the question? You bought/prefer the red/black version...I would imagine that's what you would prefer. Clearly some prefer the x-force variant (me) and don't take issue. Well see about the harness in hand. Also I can't stand digital comics. I'll stop collecting if they stop printing floppies. I don't mind an included code or some of the things you can hover over that open a little video, those things are neat, but strictly digital...never.

Sooooooo July 1....still has June 2014 expected release date on the site.

I was just saying I wish they went the extra mile to make it right with the harness and had two x's instead of the deadpool symbol. I really do like this look, all I asked if the harness bothered anyone else.

Heck might even talk myself into it as well if I can find someone to do a custom harness and repaint the deadpool symbol an x.

I was just saying I wish they went the extra mile to make it right with the harness and had two x's instead of the deadpool symbol. I really do like this look, all I asked if the harness bothered anyone else.

Heck might even talk myself into it as well if I can find someone to do a custom harness and repaint the deadpool symbol an x.

It doesn't bother me, per se, but I probably wouldn't have cancelled my order if this one had the x-force harness.

It doesn't bother me, per se, but I probably wouldn't have cancelled my order if this one had the x-force harness.

Well this version has shown up this way, though it's not the usual look. But I do agree that the harness looks a bit naff, in hand I imagine it will be fine though. I like the color scheme better than the Red/Black. Now I am just wondering if SS actually has a time machine to ship it in June.

Well this version has shown up this way, though it's not the usual look. But I do agree that the harness looks a bit naff, in hand I imagine it will be fine though. I like the color scheme better than the Red/Black. Now I am just wondering if SS actually has a time machine to ship it in June.

I like this x-force one, for sure. I only cancelled because so much is coming, and I had to make a rule for myself of no variants of the same piece. It was a tough decision :lol

Back