Premium Format Sideshow X-Force Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the costume but a couple switch out accessories like the red version would have made this an instant buy. A little disappointed that they didn't at least have the options of the 1st one. Since it doesn't appear to be a low run like white costume Storm it looks like I will have plenty of time to make a decision on whether or not to buy one. Also, plans for the other Uncanny X-Force characters would have made the $400 easier to spend--but for now I'll pass.

I don't know why so many people are hating on SS for doing this repaint. I know a half dozen people including myself that were looking to have a custom repaint done on a reg to convert it to an x force version. Now you can just buy it and it comes with swords in hand as well. These will look awesome next to each other! NRD paid! This deadpool is going to be so awesome

I don't know why so many people are hating on SS for doing this repaint. I know a half dozen people including myself that were looking to have a custom repaint done on a reg to convert it to an x force version. Now you can just buy it and it comes with swords in hand as well. These will look awesome next to each other! NRD paid! This deadpool is going to be so awesome

I think the biggest issue is that it is just a rehash of an existing sculpt. If this would have been a new sculpt of an X-FORCE Deadpool, I think it would stand on it's own merits. Many peeps take issues with variants because of the common practice of reusing the same sculpt. It does tend to take away the uniqueness of the original sculpt IMHO. I personally do not own any SSC variant statues because I don't like any of my statues to have a recycled feel to them.

Hating is useless at this point. EVERY company issues variants and it has become a staple in the business and obviously is a money maker. Some peeps (such as yourself) like them, some don't. There is nothing wrong with that. By releasing the variant DP, SSC is servicing the customers who want it. Those that don't want it, can simply pass. However, if those that pass on a variant feel that SSC is taking the easy way out by rehashing a statue, it is OK for them to express that opinion. I will ALWAYS prefer original sculpts myself.

Tempting Very Tempting gonna wait to pull the trigger after the Holidays to see what's going on and see if the 12 Days has any new offerings for the year, if nothing comes of that X-Force DeadPool will become a part of my Collection, just hope this is the beginning of a series Wolverine, Psylocke, Colossus ????

Tempting Very Tempting gonna wait to pull the trigger after the Holidays to see what's going on and see if the 12 Days has any new offerings for the year, if nothing comes of that X-Force DeadPool will become a part of my Collection, just hope this is the beginning of a series Wolverine, Psylocke, Colossus ????

I'd love to see Fantomex and Archangel. Remender's run on the series made me a Fantomex fan.

What I think is bad business is they charge more and only have the one head and no switch out parts, they could at least add the right hand gun and switch out head, since they already exist for this pose

What I think is bad business is they charge more and only have the one head and no switch out parts, they could at least add the right hand gun and switch out head, since they already exist for this pose

There could have been more to it, this is true.

How goes the planning for an unmasked DP head? I'd love to see one with the mask pulled up to his nose, so only the bottom half of his face is exposed.

I'd love to see Fantomex and Archangel. Remender's run on the series made me a Fantomex fan.

Fanto is one of my New Favorite X-Force Member, if I had any input what was next This Guy, he screams Bada$$! make it so SSC and Archangel is another Good Pick, I just wonder if they are going to use pre-existing molds like Wolverine, Psylocke, Colossus to save them there cost? and Angel but angels not 1/4 scale, time will only tell

Last edited:
There could have been more to it, this is true.

How goes the planning for an unmasked DP head? I'd love to see one with the mask pulled up to his nose, so only the bottom half of his face is exposed.

It will be all exposed, have to many swords to do though before I get to that project though.

Back