Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So he's out $6.50 out of $427........He's still getting an extra 50 cents over what I paid him.

Ozzfan84 speaks the truth. Want the fees back? Its all on you bro.

Oooooooh, two shiny quarters! He can go nuts on the gumball machines at Fry's. :lol

I love how you're acting like you're actually doing him the favor. :cuckoo:

So this is gonna start again?? He is asking for more money on top of what he paid, Why? because he wants $$ to ship the figure back to me.(priority shipping and tracking were provided in the $420 price)

I'm not gonna send it as a "gift" like he did, I don't trust him completely just as much as he doesn't trust me. I'm covering my own ass this time.

Oh, by the way I really like that gumball machine:lol

WOW just read the past 10 pgs what the heck just happened on here! Everyone putting each other on blast on sales. Hope all this gets straighten out between everyone :)

I have read and also have a little inside info on this and it seems that AVP thinks it's all good now, making jokes of ashkanls name(calling him ass kankles, which is FUNNY!!) after he was the one in the wrong. I'm suprised the mods haven't issued a warning to stop or even move it somewgere else??

I have read and also have a little inside info on this and it seems that AVP thinks it's all good now, making jokes of ashkanls name(calling him ass kankles, which is FUNNY!!) after he was the one in the wrong. I'm suprised the mods haven't issued a warning to stop or even move it somewgere else??

I'm actually surpised myself, Tarman. I still don't know why he went public with this, after we had already agreed on a full refund, and when I asked him for pics, he wouldn't send me any.

Anywho, it's all over now so lets give it a rest guys. I'll let everyone know when I get the Celtic back, and I will preform an inspection on it myself.

never-forget.gif

I'm glad this was let to play out. It's important for others to see who you're dealing with in a community. It's much better than keeping it hidden and confined. It's also essential, especially when you have FS threads here on the forum and a good chunk of the time, as we've already seen, most are afraid to step up and have the balls to call someone out for being a total *********.

As for "Asskankles," only Team Testosterone has the privileged right to call Ash that. He gets the term and understands the endearment. Everyone else is just namecalling. :nono

Hey, I'm only calling him that because Nam started it, It is all good now. I paid him back in full.

Still doesn't erase what happened. You get props for making it right. But the fact that it took all this to do so should make you ashamed of what you pulled. Have a little humility, bub. You tried to ____ over a fellow boardie. Yeah, he was douchy with the recasts, but he admits to that and is sorry for that. I'm not getting this from you. :mad:

I'm actually surpised myself, Tarman. I still don't know why he went public with this, after we had already agreed on a full refund, and when I asked him for pics, he wouldn't send me any.

Again, I don't think he would've seen the same results if he hadn't.

I'm glad this was let to play out. It's important for others to see who you're dealing with in a community. It's much better than keeping it hidden and confined. It's also essential, especially when you have FS threads here on the forum and a good chunk of the time, as we've already seen, most are afraid to step up and have the balls to call someone out for being a total *********.

As for "Asskankles," only Team Testosterone has the privileged right to call Ash that. He gets the term and understands the endearment. Everyone else is just namecalling. :nono

Still doesn't erase what happened. You get props for making it right. But the fact that it took all this to do so should make you ashamed of what you pulled. Have a little humility, bub. You tried to ____ over a fellow boardie. Yeah, he was douchy with the recasts, but he admits to that and is sorry for that. I'm not getting this from you. :mad:

Hey bro, we would've seen the same results, why you ask?? We had already agreed to a full refund, before he went public with all of this crap only difference is he gave me till the end of the day on Friday, I asked him for more time and he never responded until Saturday afternoon, with all the "I'm suing you for $700 and my missing work, and the gas to drive up there". I'm not ashamed of anything I did. I still don't see what I did wrong:lol

I told him the Bio was a custom(I had false info from the Bio's seller) I didn't know any better as I didn't and still don't have any insight on how to tell a bio is fake, or a recast.

He wasn't satisfied with the purchase, that's fine. I gave him his money back in full.

Also, the reason I was hesitant to send them money back(why it took so long) was because he wouldn't send me pics of the damage, why I don't know. You'd have to ask him that, but he'd probably lie and say I never asked him.........whatevs.

Bottom Line: He's got his money back, and I'll have the Celtic back. Besides, with that hole in the Lens I can make a custom BD Celtic now:lol Anyone know how to make Pred blood???

To clairify the "I'm suing you for $700" thing...

I recieved a PM from ASH telling me he was suing me for $700(where he got that amount from I'll never know) and the time he'd have to spend away from work, and all the gas he'd use up driving back and forth up here. The total he'd be suing me for was like $1200 or something like that:lol

Like I said, if you inform the seller that the item arrived broken, and the seller asks for pics to see the damage but yet the buyer won't send him/her any?? That seem's fishy all in itself.

:exactly::clap:hi5: Right on the money on all points nam! Particularly the ones in bold.

:exactly::clap:hi5: Right on the money on all points nam! Particularly the ones in bold.

Still, its not true. As I said, we had already agreed on a full refund before he took this public, and NO I'm not sorry or ashamed for anything that happened here.

He's the one that made the mistake in buying this figure, I gave him all the info(to the best of my knowledge)

I even asked him to be adults about this and publicly apologize to each other, but he has to be the childish one and refuse.

Back