Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is... but I'll take em. I guess that equates to a recast :rotfl :clap

They don't make the prototypes like they used to that is for sure :lecture

WOW, thank you for that, that is a shame but dooly noted brother. That info is priceless :lecture :(

I knew nothing of this. But Stag is good people. He's helping and being very cooperative with our problem. I've got alot of respect for him.

This just goes to prove, that EVERY board member, even the really good ones sometime's make mistakes. No one's perfect.

I know I made a mistake, but everyone on here acted like it was the first time in......hell forever:lol

I'm making it right, that's what counts. Does the above make me a bad seller/buyer?? No, it doesn't.

I knew nothing of this. But Stag is good people. He's helping and being very cooperative with our problem. I've got alot of respect for him.

This just goes to prove, that EVERY board member, even the really good ones sometime's make mistakes. No one's perfect.

I know I made a mistake, but everyone on here acted like it was the first time in......hell forever:lol

I'm making it right, that's what counts. Does the above make me a bad seller/buyer?? No, it doesn't.

That's cool, but if a 1G is leaving my house and getting something should be MINT and it's NOT!!!!! Who ever and I don't care how great the guy is better make it right.

I see that you are making it right, so that is a start and reputable.

I just purchase this on eBay.

list10.jpg

:nono You intentionally omitted information about an item you were selling, essentially lying about the item and then lied repeatedly to cover it up. Yeah, you made good on it but if Asskankles hadn't gone public and the reaction not been what it was, I get the feeling you would've just said, "HAHAHA! ____ YOU! BUYER BEWARE ___HOLE!" If I had my way you wouldn't have anymore selling privileges. Lucky you.

:nono You intentionally omitted information about an item you were selling, essentially lying about the item and then lied repeatedly to cover it up. Yeah, you made good on it but if Asskankles hadn't gone public and the reaction not been what it was, I get the feeling you would've just said, "____ YOU! BUYER BEWARE ___HOLE!" If I had my way you wouldn't have anymore selling privileges. Lucky you.

Dude, come on. Give it a rest already. And no, for your information Ash told me he'd keep this private(he didn't:slap )

ANYWAY:lol We had already agreed to a full refund last night(hence my new for sale thread) and then he changed the deal again(he wanted my FigureMasterLes 1 of a kind Scar Pred and $100) Now we're back to the full refund. Which is what I'm sticking to.

Dude, come on. Give it a rest already. And no, for your information Ash told me he'd keep this private(he didn't:slap )

ANYWAY:lol We had already agreed to a full refund last night(hence my new for sale thread) and then he changed the deal again(he wanted my FigureMasterLes 1 of a kind Scar Pred and $100) Now we're back to the full refund. Which is what I'm sticking to.

So the fact that you got pressured into starting to make this right before your mom got felony charges and her ass sued off should negate the douchery you pulled? I don't think so, bub.

:nono You intentionally omitted information about an item you were selling, essentially lying about the item and then lied repeatedly to cover it up. Yeah, you made good on it but if Asskankles hadn't gone public and the reaction not been what it was, I get the feeling you would've just said, "HAHAHA! ____ YOU! BUYER BEWARE ___HOLE!" If I had my way you wouldn't have anymore selling privileges. Lucky you.
If i had my way a lot of people wouldn't be here today. nam would be, he is a good guy.

So the fact that you got pressured into starting to make this right before your mom got felony charges and her ass sued off should negate the douchery you pulled? I don't think so, bub.

I didn't get pressured into anything. If he sued, he wouldn't get anything anyway. You can't squize water out of a rock.

I pulled NO douchery bub:lol

I realized my mistake, and I'm trying to make it right, that's what counts. Leave the past in the past, and move on. Which is what I'm trying to do. So I've had one seriously bad deal.....who hasn't?

Oh, wait I bet you haven't Nam.:lecture

That's cool, but if a 1G is leaving my house and getting something should be MINT and it's NOT!!!!! Who ever and I don't care how great the guy is better make it right.
I see that you are making it right, so that is a start and reputable.

I just purchase this on eBay.

list10.jpg

No offense or anything... but your English is incredibly hard to understand in the above post. Kinda weird coming from you, Ski. I kind of get the point, but what's up?

No offense or anything... but your English is incredibly hard to understand in the above post. Kinda weird coming from you, Ski. I kind of get the point, but what's up?

Maybe he's lifting weights while typing??

Sorry guys, sewing on a custom at the same time. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Yes... I'm sewing :D I said it... :( but he's badass and must be done properly :lecture

My bad, I meant if one thousand dollars is leaving my house for a item that is stated to be MINT, it better be just that... MINT!!!!

I wouldn't care if the person was a good guy for so many years, or is even a MOD here at the boards, I've witness some messed up ____ here at the boards before and you would be surprised to find out that it's people that you thought were reputable and could be trusted.

I mean heck you would think that a MOD or someone that collects very high end items be legit, RIGHT? Well..... lets just say it's not the case. :monkey1

Sorry guys, sewing on a custom at the same time. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My bad, I meant if one thousand dollars is leaving my house for a item that is stated to be MINT, it better be just that... MINT!!!!

I wouldn't care if the person was a good guy for some many years, or is even a MOD here at the boards, I've witness some messed up ____ here at the boards before and you would be surprised to find out that it's people that you thought were reputable and could be trusted.

I mean heck you would think that a MOD or someone that collects very high end items be legit, RIGHT? Well..... lets just say it's not the case. :monkey1

I want to know which mod is not reputable. PM me Skiman.

I want to know which mod is not reputable. PM me Skiman.

Um... they can read PM's ZOMG :horror

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6VPd-fy00rI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I didn't get pressured into anything. If he sued, he wouldn't get anything anyway. You can't squize water out of a rock.

I pulled NO douchery bub:lol

I realized my mistake, and I'm trying to make it right, that's what counts. Leave the past in the past, and move on. Which is what I'm trying to do. So I've had one seriously bad deal.....who hasn't?

Oh, wait I bet you haven't Nam.:lecture

It's funny how the offender is always the one who says that ____.

And no, I haven't ever had a bad deal here that was my fault. ;)

This entire thread is like schoolgirl gossip. Every post leads me to think "Oooooh..."

@Boba Ben: Mods can't read PM's on THL. Honestly, out of all the forums I've been a member of, THL is the tamest and kindest of them. Guess art brings people together.

Still love SSF for the people, entertainment, sneak-peeks, and B/S/T deals :).

Back