Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I hear what your saying but if you look at the picture and the date on it. It doesnt say forward or have any code. If you try ultering a message it wouldnt look like it does. That is a direct message that I opened and took a pic of.

Seriously why would I waste this much time on this subject if I was wrong? That Celtic predator with all the things missing and mask would still sell for $400 but its not what I was expecting and everything that I own is complete except for my P1 because I sold the box and the skull spine. I sold those long ago. When I joined this forum is when I saw all the pieces displayed and I had to get them.

Im tired of this and Im sure half of you are also. Kid stop lieing and you might actualy get a girlfriend. Stop buying $400 figures, shop at Toys R US. Its more in your price range.

Sorry to all of you but I know because I talked on here is the reason he gave in to his intentional "mistake"

it's pronounce, like "ZOOOOOOEH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" Like a major OMG....

Basically if you saw this, you would say ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :google it also works wit the typo explanation as if you were overly excited that you fat thumb the word or acronym OMG. :lecture

animatedgifofchristinahendricksbutt.gif

Ohh, so this is where I can say, "ZOMG! Look at that ass!" Since it's a major OMG. Sorry I'm not up to date with all lingos for txt or forums. The basics I know like OMG, IMO, IDK, LOL, LMAO, FTP, you know the ones you always see in messaging.

Ash, be happy you're being refunded. PVA, be happy he's not taking this to court.

Both of you, this is getting old.

i'm on page 23 , this is a much better read than the falconer petitions!

this is so stupid... Theres a reason why no one bought PVA's Celtic for that long.... and the fact that he was clearing it out for 400 told the story. For ____'s sake just go on ebay and look at how much the Celtics are going for complete...

:slap

Flip the pancake:dunno?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/r3R1iZvqSZI?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/r3R1iZvqSZI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol no this!!:lol

Just to give my 2 cents guys... I remember when PVA posted his "Grail sale"....it specifically stated original celtic and not some type of conversion or custom from a chopper. I remember because I was one of the freaks who inquired about it as well. I'm just glad I didn't go through with it. At the last minute I got a weird feeling about the seller and how he negotiates so aggressively. Something was just off.

this is so stupid... Theres a reason why no one bought PVA's Celtic for that long.... and the fact that he was clearing it out for 400 told the story. For ____'s sake just go on ebay and look at how much the Celtics are going for complete...

True, but I just sold my perfect Celtic for $400, because I don't believe in royally screwing over my fellow boardies.

ridiculously low right? like .99 pesos

just shoot me a pm anyways if you ever decide to get rid of him.

Back