Sideshow Will Have SEVEN SDCC Exclusives this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't SSC quoted in saying that no more big boxes for people to lug around at SDCC? That means it ain't a PF, Comiquette or LSB....either 1:6, Vinyl piece like a VCD or an archive set.

Wasn't SSC quoted in saying that no more big boxes for people to lug around at SDCC? That means it ain't a PF, Comiquette or LSB....either 1:6, Vinyl piece like a VCD or an archive set.

Good point.

Would a LSB Gimli be very large?

The Mike, I need to go off topic here for a second, I keep seeing your sig all over the place and I finally have to ask, what is that from?

The Mike, I need to go off topic here for a second, I keep seeing your sig all over the place and I finally have to ask, what is that from?

2611515107_0b828d8204_o.jpg

... or maybe we're just toying with you like a cat with a mouse and nothing we say is truth.... mwhahahaha ;)

What post was that answering. Tell us Dusty. Tell us!!! Or we'll send the guards after you.

mouseguard.jpg

Yeah....although I'm already getting cagey about my sig so it might change in the near future.

... or maybe we're just toying with you like a cat with a mouse and nothing we say is truth.... mwhahahaha ;)

I bet you're loving this... :)

How about a contest. First person to Pm Dusty the correct 7 gets a free SDCC EX of their choice :D

That would be hilarious if it were a 1:6 Gimli, but I strongly doubt it is. But if it is, I'll buy it even though I made my own. :lol

Well for 6 of them I think it'll be

• SDCC Indiana Jones 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC The Dead 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC Star Wars 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC Marvel Archive Set
  • SDCC GI Joe 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC Medicom VCD Import

Can't think of the last one....

Could we get a sticky of that list?

:naughty

gimli too popular for an sdcc exclusive imo

It's not Gimli, that boat has sailed off to the Grey Havens, never to be seen again.

Looks more like a Hulk brow - probably a red variant of something already out. So does Luke and Han count as 1 or 2 SDCC Exclusives?

Let's say it is Hulk....what could it be? Remember these are SDCC Exclusives, not stuff orderable to be shipped later. SDCC has said no big boxes to lug around. That means no PFs, no Comiquettes, most likely no Dios, no LSBs. SSC has shown no signs of reproducing busts, an archive set is a longshot so what could it be?

I'm telling you the Marvel piece is the real brainscratcher....their license is primarily big things....

It's not Gimli, that boat has sailed off to the Grey Havens, never to be seen again.

Looks more like a Hulk brow - probably a red variant of something already out. So does Luke and Han count as 1 or 2 SDCC Exclusives?

That was immediately my thought, so I am lost for the Disney and LOTR pieces?

L--R> Butcher, Hulk, Han, Luke, Cobra Commander, Mort ....

:confused:

Back