Sideshow Will Have SEVEN SDCC Exclusives this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always meant to ask you - but did you really paint your face orange and stick your head in a pumpkin? :rotfl

(and apparently Sharpie-in your eyebrows and beard)

EDIT: Nevermind it's obviously photoshopped I just never looked closely... it would have been even funnier if you HAD painted your face orange and stuck your head in a pumpkin though :lol

Its actually not photoshopped one bit. :lol I went to the grocery store and bought a pumpkin big enough to fit my head into and some black and orange face paints and an electric pumpkin carver.

Which one are you NOT getting? That weird Mickey?

Yeah, Mickey ain't happening

:lecture

This is true! And I will be one of the folks (like Josh, Lonnie, Dave, etc) running around and bugging Sideshow folks (like Dusty) to help me place my pre-orders for all of the awesome new stuff on display! :rock

Last year, I filled up three sheets! :google

Dusty took mine last year. I think it was 3 sheets or something like that. :lol This year I plan to keep it at 1. I have to be a good boy. :lol

Here is what I will do,

I will try to get the SEVEN SDCC Sideshow Exclusives this year. Mort will stay with me, If I get the others I will pass them on at just what they cost at the time of order.:D Who wants what?:confused:

Back