Sideshow Will Have SEVEN SDCC Exclusives this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm...

Butcher, SS Han and Luke, and Mort are all locks.

The other looks like Hooded Cobra Commander, I'm guessing with a more traditional, light blue, non-Bradstreet costume.

If the last, and the only one that's really a mystery, is Gimli, I'm dubious that it's a continuation of the 1:6 line. But anything is possible. :huh He'd be welcome surprise and definitely a shocker after the recent "line on hold" statement. Though surely he would've been in some sort of planning/development stage at the time of that statement, right?

I wonder if han & luke count as one not two

If its a 2 pack it'll count as one, if its separate figures which I have a feeling they will be it'll be two slots.

:slap and I'm just finally getting some things to complete and finish him off. Better not be. :lol

Then again, isn't that silhouette TOO TALL for Gimli?

Remember with these they often lump them together just to get them in one shot, for B&W Friday a 1:1 bust was mixed in with 1:6 and you couldn't tell from the shadow.

Remember when guess the NL specifically says:
check out next week's newsletter for the full reveal of our Con exclusives from these popular licenses: Star Wars, LOTR, The Dead, Marvel, Disney and G.I. JOE!

7 amongst those. Han and Luke are obvious so thats 2. The Butcher is also a lock or at least a variant of it so thats 3. Cobra Commander (probably the Black version) is there so that's 4.

That leaves three one for Marvel, one for Disney and one for LOTR. If they count Han/Luke as 1 I could see adding Mort in there but until that is known I think the guess of Mort is off....probably positioned to make it seem like that to screw with us.

Gimli would be great but I have my doubt it'd be that easy....

SDCCExclusives.jpg

I really hope it's the vintage CC so I can cancel my Bradstreet exclusive ASAP.

No INDY Exclusive again. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

However, IF that is vintage CC (and they include a swap-out helmeted head) I will worship Sideshow forever.

Oh hey! That long haired, long cape guy could be SARUMAN!

Not quite Saruman's hair style.

Did CC ever wear a cape or robe that went down to the floor? (LC's pic). It's a Disney princess probably.

Gimli, nope. Too tall.

I'm betting you're right about CC, WG. But could be a black variant of the previous release.

Yeah, watch it turn out to be something Disney. :lol

cc09a.gif

Wait a minute... what if the thing we all think is CC is actually the Grail Knight from THE LAST CRUSADE? :google

Nah.............

Back