Sideshow Will Have SEVEN SDCC Exclusives this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be shocked if one of them isn't a 1/6 maproom Indy. It would be hugely popular and requires minimal effort. Take the first Indy figure with hatless head, lose the jacket, wrap a simple white robe and turban on him, and voila.

Yeah, the seven exclusives were mentioned in last week's newsletter... I thought you read it better than that Pix!!! :rotfl

Remember this includes distributed items too. So at least 4 of these will be stuff like an Ewok USB flash drive or some such thing.

Well for 6 of them I think it'll be

• SDCC Indiana Jones 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC The Dead 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC Star Wars 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC Marvel Archive Set
  • SDCC GI Joe 1/6 Exclusive
  • SDCC Medicom VCD Import

Can't think of the last one....

Remember this includes distributed items too. So at least 4 of these will be stuff like an Ewok USB flash drive or some such thing.

Is that a hint of sarcasm in your post Dave? If so, I am highly impressed. :D Don't forget the Chucky bobblehead, Medfed vinyl collectible, and Indiana Jones Fedora!

the dead will have one for sure. I could see Indy getting one this year and sw will most likely get one as always.

The Dead and Star Wars are all but confirmed based on past years. That takes care of two.

Then there is the supposed Green/Grey Hot Toys Iron Man that is a convention exclusive, so logically...

Then there is usually a medicom vcd or something similar. So that is 4 down.

Marvel typicaly has something, but is various year to year just what it is. Thats 5.

Indy and GI Joe are good guess.Maproom Indy is a likely choice. There is also the red and yellow Cobra trooper that was shown at Toyfair. Its more than likely he will be the Joe exclusive, but goggled Snake Eyes is another possibility.

Aside from Indy, I think all of the others are pretty much locks.

Recap:

1) 1:6 Dead Figure
2) 1:6 Star Wars item
3) 1:6 GI Joe Figure (Cobra trooper)
4) Marvel item (archive most likely)
5) Hot Toys item (green/grey Iron Man)
6) Medicom item (vcd most likely)
7) ??? item (Indy or another license)

The Dead and Star Wars are all but confirmed based on past years. That takes care of two.

Then there is the supposed Green/Grey Hot Toys Iron Man that is a convention exclusive, so logically...

Then there is usually a medicom vcd or something similar. So that is 4 down.

Marvel typicaly has something, but is various year to year just what it is. Thats 5.

Indy and GI Joe are good guess.Maproom Indy is a likely choice. There is also the red and yellow Cobra trooper that was shown at Toyfair. Its more than likely he will be the Joe exclusive, but goggled Snake Eyes is another possibility.

Aside from Indy, I think all of the others are pretty much locks.

Recap:

1) 1:6 Dead Figure
2) 1:6 Star Wars item
3) 1:6 GI Joe Figure (Cobra trooper)
4) Marvel item (archive most likely)
5) Hot Toys item (green/grey Iron Man)
6) Medicom item (vcd most likely)
7) ??? item (Indy or another license)

Ahhhhhh.....I want that Iron Man! :(

That Iron Man sounds interesting, I'm going to have to hunt down a pic of that.

Last year is the first year there was a SDCC exclusive I wanted so I'm not too concerned about this.

Back