Sideshow Will Have SEVEN SDCC Exclusives this year!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No INDY Exclusive again. What a surprise. :rolleyes:

However, IF that is vintage CC (and they include a swap-out helmeted head) I will worship Sideshow forever.

A Map Room Indy would've been great. :monkey2

I think the silver mask would drive fans nuts as an exclusive.

cc09a.gif

Wait a minute... what if the thing we all think is CC is actually the Grail Knight from THE LAST CRUSADE? :google

Nah.............

That'd be cool except for the fact Indy isn't listed as part of the SDCC line up. :monkey2

Come on people.
check out next week's newsletter for the full reveal of our Con exclusives from these popular licenses: Star Wars, LOTR, The Dead, Marvel, Disney and G.I. JOE!

No. Indy.

That may not be hair, that may be a cape collar. I bet it's their first Disney 12". princess line

SSC doesn't have any Disney licenses but the PF line, they said that in the video, they also said that eventually they'd like to add more but the PF line is all they've got right now.

How much more empirical evidence do we need to support the theory that Sideshow doesn't give a squat about the INDY license?

Come on people.

No. Indy.

Poor Indy fans, you just had to crush their hopes didn't you :p

SSC doesn't have any Disney licenses but the PF line, they said that in the video, they also said that eventually they'd like to add more but the PF line is all they've got right now.

you actually believe that? Then whats the Disney SDCC Exc in that pic?

Even if Gimli, whatever it is, I doubt it's 1:6.

You really think 4 outta 5 are 1:6? Also, where's the 7th exclusive?

Back