Sideshow we're ready for the next film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying they should NEVER make any more Raiders figures, but i think it's time to do a different film for a bit, and revisit Raiders in the future.

Look at the Star Wars line
the first figure was ROTJ, the Second was ROTS, beyond that, i've got no idea what came out in what order :lol
But by varying the film releases, they appealed to a wider auidence and collector market.

I'm surprised so many people want a Marion from Sideshow. I understand wanting the character, but Sideshow's track record with female figures is horrible.

This is only judging by the pics, as I don't have this figures but both versions of Leia, Lara Croft and even Scully look good head sculpt-wise. The only problem seems to be the body, but I can always put the head on a different body but I am not talented enough to do a HS myself. So I'd rather have Sideshow do Marion even on a crap body, because I can always customize it. And I'd rather they produced her now before the line dies, so at least the Raiders set-up would feel complete. Then they can move to other films.

And so would I. :)

I'd like to see Marion before the lines moves away from Raiders...but I would prefer her "Nepal bar" outift, not the red Cairo one...

And no one's mentioned it (I know, I know, most folks in here think it's bad), but I'd like to see KOTCS represented eventually in the collection too...Indy, Spalko, Mutt*, and Dovchenko...

*although that Medi version is excellent

I really would like to see Sideshow skip around a bit movie/figure wise too...

I didn't like KotCS but I would still buy old Indy, because he looked cool and I'd buy Spalko. It was a good character played by a great actress. Don't have much interest in Mutt - the Medicom one looks good enough anyway.
Oh, and I'd buy Brody as well:)

I'd love to see a Jones Sr., Elsa, Sallah, Brody, Vogel and some other villians would be great in my opion. i'd even like to see the tie version of indy eventually. i'm hoping this line is around for years to come but after seeing the lordo f the rings line die out with 7 figures my confidence is lacking.

This is only judging by the pics, as I don't have this figures but both versions of Leia, Lara Croft and even Scully look good head sculpt-wise. The only problem seems to be the body, but I can always put the head on a different body but I am not talented enough to do a HS myself. So I'd rather have Sideshow do Marion even on a crap body, because I can always customize it. And I'd rather they produced her now before the line dies, so at least the Raiders set-up would feel complete. Then they can move to other films.

Yeah, but do you really want to pay $90 for a good headsculpt with mediocre paint, and have to customise everything on top of that? Marion is a really good example of Sideshow being damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Yeah, but do you really want to pay $90 for a good headsculpt with mediocre paint, and have to customise everything on top of that? Marion is a really good example of Sideshow being damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Well, I'd rather take that than nothing. Getting a custom hs done is not going to be cheaper.

Back