• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Indiana Jones Harrison Ford Custom 12" Raiders figure w/ RARE accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsGoodAsIt_Gittes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm trying to get rid of my custom Indiana Jones figure...well, not "trying". I have to get rid of it because I'm downsizing my entire collection, for the move out to California. If anyone is interested. I'm asking $350 SHIPPED

This is from my personal collection, mind you. And most of the pieces are rare, which were aggregated slowly over the past six years. Even though the figure was modeled after the Indy from Raiders of the Lost Ark, there's still an incredible assemblage of accessories from all three films.

Originally this figure was released by Sideshow collectibles, the head sculpt lacked accuracy, and a resemblance to that of Harrison Ford, so I repainted the head, and fedora, giving it a more life-like appearance (as you can see). The body was replaced with a variant Prometheus body, one of taller stature, and built neck, and shoulders. The gloves were repainted. The pleather-like 'leather' jacket, was given the distressed look, as well as all the straps, holster, worn around the waistline. The Alden shoes are recasts of the rare TOYS MCCOY Indy figure.

The only pain I've ever had with this figure is the original belt, and holster magnet, both tend to comes apart from time to time. It is a pain! I primarily displayed the figure, and hardly ever altered poses. Other than that, everything is in MINT condition. No stains, rips or tears anywhere on the original shirt, or khaki pants. Absolutely flawless.

Comes with all the original Sideshow pieces,
-displayable fedora, and whip,
-articulated whip,
-4x pairs of interchangeable hands,
-1x pair of dirty variant (fisted) gloves.
The Fertility Idol was repainted (making it more photogenic).
-Sandbag,
-pistol,
-hand gun,
-and branded Indiana Jones stand are all included.

Custom accessories include :
-Dad's Holy Grail Journal (14-illustrated pages, collectible photographs, transportation fare/money, tickets, maps, letters, etc. made by artist, Mark Poon in 2007),
-The Knight's shield tracing (from Last Crusade),
-Indy's 3-piece Fertility Idol Map from 'Raiders' (with foam backing).
-Real Leather Whip, film accurate, weathered, and really cracks! Made by goldwingreg of Ebay << MY FAVORITE PIECE OF ALL!!

Comes in original Sideshow Collectibles box--7.25/10 (easily replaceable for collectors) The image of the figure on the box looks identical to the customized Indy, which more or less, seals the deal.

“Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.”

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Indiana Jones Harrison Ford Custom 12" Raiders figure w/ RARE accessories

You did a great job on this figure!

Re: 1/6 Indiana Jones Harrison Ford Custom 12" Raiders figure w/ RARE accessories

Nice repaint of Trevor's sculpt. :clap

I keep going back and looking at the face. The paint job and likeness are incredible. I just bought the DX 05 and I wish the sculpt looked like yours.

I keep going back and looking at the face. The paint job and likeness are incredible. I just bought the DX 05 and I wish the sculpt looked like yours.

Haha, well thank you! This sculpt was from Sideshow. The hot toys sculpts are much more detailed, so I can imagine your sculpt would look even better if repainted.

I am considering have it repainted. I don't know who to ask.

Back