Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll jump on the wait list. I held off because I'm scared how the paint apps will look on the final product.

Last edited:
Cool, I went ahead and pre-ordered the EX, but should I even have any hope that someone who's put down a non-refund fee is gonna cancel??

(I pre-ordered the regular as well, just in case that goes 'wait list' as well)

If this has already been mention, I apologize, but I was looking at my order history and this piece has a "Item Shipping Soon" status?

I know this is not right, so I assume maybe the NRD is glitching things in their systems?

If this has already been mention, I apologize, but I was looking at my order history and this piece has a "Item Shipping Soon" status?

I know this is not right, so I assume maybe the NRD is glitching things in their systems?

what, ssc with a glitch :dunno:monkey3 no way

Its because they are charging for the NRD, it happens too when you get your first Flex taken out.

Cool, I went ahead and pre-ordered the EX, but should I even have any hope that someone who's put down a non-refund fee is gonna cancel??

(I pre-ordered the regular as well, just in case that goes 'wait list' as well)

Of course, there's always going to be credit card declines and expirations. Hope you got on the WL early.

I'm way late on the Sideshow Ex for this but I signed up for the waitlist anyway. Really want that alternate profile...

Back