Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not ordered mate :wave
I thought about getting it and was very tempted as it is gorgeous but tbh I'm not a big fan of the mostly (or fully nekkid) female statues.

The base and the pose are spectacular and there's no denying it's an amazing piece!! so I am still thinking about getting a Reg (would prefer a Reg anyway as I prefer the human face and not keen on the print) but I don't know how she would go with my mostly clothed Moore and Aspen ladies. Decisions, decisions :gah:
x :peace

yeah i was thinking the same thing, and once i get her i may not like it displayed with the others.:dunno
i'm guessing though if she's a total outcast i can always resell her and at least get my $$$ back with an ES of only 350 :yess:

yeah i was thinking the same thing, and once i get her i may not like it displayed with the others.:dunno
i'm guessing though if she's a total outcast i can always resell her and at least get my $$$ back with an ES of only 350 :yess:
I'm sure you would easily get it back mate and then some, thats a great ES and she really is a beauty :rock
x :hi5:

Yeah, I kinda see it, both are stunning...

6860fb2e.jpg

Yep exactly....SS could've included this print! I LOVE BOOBIES!

Is she nips-less? If so, i don't get why? Shes barely clothed as it is and it's not like theres a 'ratings board' for statues.

I agree. She's nipped out in the comics so the statue should at least be accurate to that. This isn't Marvel we're talking about. :dunno

Re: ss VAMPIRELLA polystone statue

Man, this is really a beautiful piece!

Too bad the paint application is going to look nothing like this when they are released.

Lets hope, but I won't hold my breath... :pray:

You know what, with their new pushing $300 price point, they really do need to step up the quality and detail of their paints. At this price each one had sure better have a damn good paint job

Re: ss VAMPIRELLA polystone statue

You know what, with their new pushing $300 price point, they really do need to step up the quality and detail of their paints. At this price each one had sure better have a damn good paint job

totally agree, this sreams for a perfect paint job of ssc will be feeling the wrath of a lot of pissed collectors at this price point.

if companies like Moore and Aspen can produce great quality pieces for usually less $$$ then ssc should have no problem doing the same.

Can't decide so now it finally sold out...got on the waitlist...if it doesn't convert, oh well, will wait for the 1/4 PF base on this image:

studio14.jpg

Been looking for the video, finally found it:
[/url][/QUOTE]

Thats a nice image, and should be done if she ends up being a success. I would hate for them to mis-rep the art by taking away some of the anatomy.

very nice piece, bats & ass are great, butt, again, her neck seems to have aquired that nasty condition of elektranitis. a little too long perhaps?

Back