Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's "the Com"? This was the only waitlist item I've ever been on, so I doubt whatever you're thinking about was me :)

K, let me double check my stats. BRB. :D

Ah.... nvm we are in the Com thread :lol, I thought everyone is looking forward to the PF :slap. nvm man! :duff

Ski

K, let me double check my stats. BRB. :D

Ah.... nvm we are in the Com thread :lol, I thought everyone is looking forward to the PF :slap. nvm man! :duff

Ski

:slap :lol

I missed the reveal completely and didn't know about it's existence until the day it was put on pre-order when SS posted it up on their Facebook page :monkey2 But by the time I got to the ordering page, all the EX's were sold out. . .

Sorry to hear that. Personally I like the reg head but the print is damn sweet. Hope u can find an ex at a reasonable price. There's also a PF.... That could be a cheaper option if u haven't already preorder her?

Sorry to hear that. Personally I like the reg head but the print is damn sweet. Hope u can find an ex at a reasonable price. There's also a PF.... That could be a cheaper option if u haven't already preorder her?

Nah, there was just something about the PF that didn't click with me. I'll wallow in my own crapulence that I wasn't able to get the Comm in time :(

anyone want to trade their vampirella exclusive for my wolverine pf exclusive?

Back