Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the new comic looked this good. Kinda disappointed with both the art and the story thus far, of course in issue one only.

I agreee, I picked up the Campell cover and was very excited but once I finsihed the first book I felt dissapointed and didnt really feel like getting the next issue. Time will tell.

Don't mean to bore you, but here's another digital painting by yours truly. Hope you like. :)...

vampirellaStylized_02.jpg

Don't mean to bore you, but here's another digital painting by yours truly. Hope you like. :)...

Never boring to see your photo manipulations. Just like with the Thanos shots, definitely consider this saved to my computer. Love it. :clap

So, my status for my EX says "item shipping soon" on the sideshow website. This isn't my first sideshow statue but it's the first one I've ordered off their site. The definition on the site says this status means the item will ship within 72 hrs. Is this correct? It seems like a really early release for this. I thought it would be in like March! Any thoughts?

So, my status for my EX says "item shipping soon" on the sideshow website. This isn't my first sideshow statue but it's the first one I've ordered off their site. The definition on the site says this status means the item will ship within 72 hrs. Is this correct? It seems like a really early release for this. I thought it would be in like March! Any thoughts?
My order status has been the same as yours for a while. I think they just need to fix this little issue with the new NRD way.
WOW!!! That is awesome! I love it!

Al :yess:

MySpace
Kitbuilders Magazine
Kickass! Thanks, brother!

Um, you guys, the regular has sold out now. There are 1000 regulars going to production and they are now listed as sold out. How about that? Vampirella is turning out to be a hot property for Sideshow.

Back