Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Hey! You used the pic as your avatar :rotfl ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I LOVE THAT PIC!
onion_gifs_emoticons-06.gif

Is she nips-less? If so, i don't get why? Shes barely clothed as it is and it's not like theres a 'ratings board' for statues.

wow great scott ssc she's now sold out :horror:horror Shell i hope you got yours :wave

Yup, this piece is a real winner for SS. Now the only question is how will QC fair up.

So did you cave in and order one? I didn't. Ran out of privacy screens ;P

Succumb to temptation.
:panic:

you'll kick yourself if you don't do it. You will have to put it on a rotating pedestal
vampi.jpg
That pic is smokin :rock
I must admit, that's part of the appeal, a beautiful statue with a intricate and detailed base = very nice !!

wow great scott ssc she's now sold out :horror:horror Shell i hope you got yours :wave
Nope, not ordered mate :wave
I thought about getting it and was very tempted as it is gorgeous but tbh I'm not a big fan of the mostly (or fully nekkid) female statues.

The base and the pose are spectacular and there's no denying it's an amazing piece!! so I am still thinking about getting a Reg (would prefer a Reg anyway as I prefer the human face and not keen on the print) but I don't know how she would go with my mostly clothed Moore and Aspen ladies. Decisions, decisions :gah:
x :peace

Back