Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ss VAMPIRELLA polystone statue

closest thing to batman we'll get with no dc licence for sideshow :x

^^ just go for it ^^

Been a long time since a new and decent vampi has come out.
I know Reelart wanted the license but said it was too much $$$

This is awesome. I would want this. The horny pervert deep inside me wants this.
But....the wife would kill me and I would disturb any family visitors who came to visit. :monkey2

I love everything about this piece. Also, the stand is amazing with all the bat and skull details. I am going to have to order it.

This is awesome. I would want this. The horny pervert deep inside me wants this.
But....the wife would kill me and I would disturb any family visitors who came to visit. :monkey2

yeah even though the Ah and Brooks pieces are pushing the envelope sometimes this one is a tad over the line imo.
would love to order it, but just wouldn't be comfortable displaying it.:dunno maybe if they sold a privacy screen with her, so that it could be removed to show and then place back to cover her up.:yess:

This will make for a nice christmas display over the fireplace.

This will make for a nice christmas display over the fireplace.

yeah i bet, please post pics with the family :lol

:slap who am i kiddin, i'm probably going to order this anyways. i'll just have to watch for the low quantity alert. it is a well done piece of art either way, just hope the paint apps make it worth it.

Back