Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you for getting a good statue and damn you for having a great display case.

Aka congrats man looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lol thanks Jim. My statue has issues been waiting for the replacement since January. I have the leg gap and a faulty gauntlet button. But the way it’s going this is as perfect as it will get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol thanks Jim. My statue has issues been waiting for the replacement since January. I have the leg gap and a faulty gauntlet button. But the way it’s going this is as perfect as it will get

How thick is the glass / acrylic? As it doesn't seem all that thick.

09b23409b6c430d834d33adbf3c8e8ce.jpg

fff347d922986fe910a6cc861120ad90.jpg

1fd08cfe4f0118a3d7e732aed1c6075b.jpg

572c1597c8ecc39b57bba642674db02a.jpg

Went to MegaCon last week and ordered a custom display for him. I loved the way it came out.

Very nice Indeed! [emoji3]

All glass

For the price glass is a must. Acrylic can get damaged easily, fade in time, and crack. Love them but I only work minimum wage at a grocery store. Too rich for my blood and too small room to display them. Congrats to all who gets them. These are the best cases I’ve ever seen.

Double strength 1/8 inch thick

All glass

Thought it looked thin, but I guess it being glass makes sense then.

I've gotten acrylic made up before and for bigger sizes they've always advised me to go 6mm (2/8 inch). Each time it cost me like half the price of a PF, until I decided to go with Bestas etc, as I found it difficult lifting the cover any time I wanted to change something.

Glass all the way! Acrylic is only good at a certain size. Smaller is best. Downside to glass is it’s extremely heavy. But just looks miles better

Glass all the way! Acrylic is only good at a certain size. Smaller is best. Downside to glass is it’s extremely heavy. But just looks miles better

It is heavy lol but I agree it looks way better

Thought it looked thin, but I guess it being glass makes sense then.

I've gotten acrylic made up before and for bigger sizes they've always advised me to go 6mm (2/8 inch). Each time it cost me like half the price of a PF, until I decided to go with Bestas etc, as I found it difficult lifting the cover any time I wanted to change something.

It will be a chore if you do want to change something.

For the price glass is a must. Acrylic can get damaged easily, fade in time, and crack. Love them but I only work minimum wage at a grocery store. Too rich for my blood and too small room to display them. Congrats to all who gets them. These are the best cases I’ve ever seen.

I'm tired of reading about how you work at a grocery store. Nobody cares.

I'm tired of reading about how you work at a grocery store. Nobody cares.

Yep I'm sure there are collectors here from all walks of life, and what they earn or don't earn is irrelevant.

All that matters is that we all enjoy our 'hobby' collecting figures, statues and replicas.

**** I wish I could work extra hours to get a statue lol then again knowing my luck it woul dcome broken any way lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back