Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re selling for more than that on eBay. Just make sure that there aren’t any problems with it.

The problem with 'problems' is that it will be in the eye of the beholder.

Show two collectors the exact same statue and you could get two different responses.

The problem with this piece in particular is the chance of Damage when shipped. Is it perfect does flaws bother you at this high price point. I personally wouldn’t bother unless you plan on flipping for more later down the line. Also depends on how much you love the smiling portrait and character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can some one tell me were to look for Galactus statue lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can some one tell me were to look for Galactus statue lol

All you need to do is ask for anyone selling one on the Facebook groups!

Rad Titan would be a good start but you also got the buy and sell groups. Once you join one group you will see other groups you can join also. Just create a post that your after that particular piece. And watch the comments role in.

All you need to do is ask for anyone selling one on the Facebook groups!

Rad Titan would be a good start but you also got the buy and sell groups. Once you join one group you will see other groups you can join also. Just create a post that your after that particular piece. And watch the comments role in.

I don't have Facebook. :(

One just sold on eBay for ~$1300. They pop up regularly.

Ok I like the Galactus statue but not for that price. That's more than Thanos and Thanos is 1000x better.

Prices will rise especially if you have a defect free one lol

What? Is this for real? I typed in on eBay thanos head and came up with a seller selling the ex head as a official sideshow exclusive thanos head from the actual statue. He’s located in NY. It does have a small scratch on the bottom on it but no other issues or modifications on the description. Only one problem is it has a black helmet. Did sideshow ever make the ex head in Black? He said it’s from the sideshow ex thanos and he’s just fine with the reg head. So he’s selling the ex head for 180.00. Real or fake?

What? Is this for real? I typed in on eBay thanos head and came up with a seller selling the ex head as a official sideshow exclusive thanos head from the actual statue. He’s located in NY. It does have a small scratch on the bottom on it but no other issues or modifications on the description. Only one problem is it has a black helmet. Did sideshow ever make the ex head in Black? He said it’s from the sideshow ex thanos and he’s just fine with the reg head. So he’s selling the ex head for 180.00. Real or fake?

Are you serious mate. Have you not followed this piece. Since when did they sell the Exclusive head with a black helmet, obviously made up ****. It’s likely a scam recast and nothing more

It's not black. It's just poorly lit.

Back