Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still doesn’t look right, though. All the genuine portraits I’ve seen have the purple bleed on the teeth.

For a real rare ss ex thanos head why would anyone sell it? They don’t need it ok fine. Then he knows it would go for double triple what he’s asking. The pic looks like the same from those China sellers. A hand holding the head. He’s probably using a connection to sell in the USA to try to make it more believable. And yes NY has a ton of suppliers and buyers of fake items who orders from China directly.

For a real rare ss ex thanos head why would anyone sell it? They don’t need it ok fine. Then he knows it would go for double triple what he’s asking. The pic looks like the same from those China sellers. A hand holding the head. He’s probably using a connection to sell in the USA to try to make it more believable. And yes NY has a ton of suppliers and buyers of fake items who orders from China directly.

Or the guy who keeps posting look at the recast look at the recast ... you are really advertising this for him.

Last edited:
Or the guy who keeps posting look at the recast look at the recast ... you are really advertising this for him.
The

Why not call out fakes when they are posting these as real? It’s better to let others know then getting scammed. I can also say Maybe you’re making these for him. So it’s better to not say anything? I say it’s better to warn others so that people don’t get scammed.

Why not call out fakes when they are posting these as real? It’s better to let others know then getting scammed. I can also say Maybe you’re making these for him. So it’s better to not say anything? I say it’s better to warn others so that people don’t get scammed.

Because guys already KNOW about the fakes. Hell a guy here was showing pictures of them before the thread got cleaned. As for me making a recast ...lol.... you are as thick as a plank... I know all the best Custom Head sculptors out there, including your favourite Troy McDevit, plus I can sculpt myself, and I have integrity. So why would I be a lazy idiotic jack wagon and make a recast. However, I'll remember that comment the next time you are BEGGING for information on a custom head like you were on that Troy Phoenix I helped you get, and when it happens ... well.... I may forget to help...lol

Last edited:
09b23409b6c430d834d33adbf3c8e8ce.jpg

fff347d922986fe910a6cc861120ad90.jpg

1fd08cfe4f0118a3d7e732aed1c6075b.jpg

572c1597c8ecc39b57bba642674db02a.jpg

Went to MegaCon last week and ordered a custom display for him. I loved the way it came out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you:) the company is perfectcases.. I’m definitely purchasing from them again.

Damn you for getting a good statue and damn you for having a great display case.

Aka congrats man looks awesome.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost on the display case?

Looks amazing

Thank you very much. It was 160 picked up. 200 if I want it shipped within florida. Ordered it at the con and drove to pick it up this weekend. The packaging etc also was great. They do different color borders and felts also

Back