Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think at 3ft away the human eye loses alot of the deatail and starts blending things togeather.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Agreed lol. Damn I hope you get a decent statue this time. Like I said before I’m still waiting for my first replacement request which I did back mid January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed lol. Damn I hope you get a decent statue this time. Like I said before I’m still waiting for my first replacement request which I did back mid January

I requested a full refund. I don't feel like dealing with waiting for a new statue, inspecting it and sending it back.

Damn man sucks you had to deal with this. Frustrating

Damn man sucks you had to deal with this. Frustrating

Same here. The statue is amazing and I'm sad to see it go but I can't accept this type of poor quality :(

Same here. The statue is amazing and I'm sad to see it go but I can't accept this type of poor quality :(

Yeah man I’m afraid of what they gonna send me when mine comes in

Now for the hunt for a new statue. I just got silver surfer #1 and I want Galactus statue to go with it :) now to find a good Galactus statue at a good price.

I request every piece I order to be inspected before shipping. Yet I have almost 100% return rate. The last statue I kept was the mark 7 half scale.

Almost 100% return rate. You must be glutton for punishment. Assuming the statues actually had problems.

I posted all the pictures in here :) some I was over thinking some weren actual issues.

Every time I pack this ****er up it hurts inside to see such a master piece go to waste. :( Sideshow lost at least 2 pieces because of me. so that's a loss of $2440 statue and shipping :( they need to reduce the total amount if this run by 2.

Every time I pack this ****er up it hurts inside to see such a master piece go to waste. :( Sideshow lost at least 2 pieces because of me. so that's a loss of $2440 statue and shipping :( they need to reduce the total amount if this run by 2.

I think they just re-print those two statues and put the same number on the bottom. So if you had number 700 and 1300 for example, and they were duds, Sideshow would either ship them to someone else, or dispose of them and ask the factory to re-issue those two numbers.

I think they just re-print those two statues and put the same number on the bottom. So if you had number 700 and 1300 for example, and they were duds, Sideshow would either ship them to someone else, or dispose of them and ask the factory to re-issue those two numbers.
Makes sense. Well thank you all for the enjoyment but I'm going to stop following this thread as this statue is no longer available a d I have given up on it.
To every one waiting on pieces good luck.
To everyone waiting on their order I pray for you.

And if you know anyone selling or wanting to get rid of Galactus statue let me know or send them my way.

So I just saw these how do we tell which is real or fake now when they mix together in the markets? Looks like these and other Chinese sellers are making all ss ex parts for sale for many statues. I just reported both to eBay.

I removed the links since it could be not allowed here. Just go to eBay type them up yourselves they will show up with serveral China sellers. Mods can delete the other links that others quoted.

Last edited:
So I just saw these how do we tell which is real or fake now when they mix together in the markets? Looks like these and other Chinese sellers are making all ss ex parts for sale for many statues. I just reported both to eBay.

That's so wrong. I wasn't totally aware about that.............. interesting.:dunno

For no reason..... how's the quality?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why I never knew these existed until today. Why not help me report all of these sellers?

Because some people unfortunately will use those links to buy rather than report.

As I mentioned in another thread, the Prime 1 1/3 Arkham Knight Batman Bruce Wayne headsculpt seems to have been recast and scaled down to fit the 1/6 Hot Toy figure, and that's not stopping a hell of a lot of figure collectors from buying that.

Links to recasts were removed

Some people here are going to be pretty angry you linked those lol.

Not only that ...but I thought posting links to recasts is grounds for a ban. I could be wrong...

Back