Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gauntlet gap.
a9b1efa65373f2bffa3ab39647fa51d5.jpg
7f3d4e680b629cd83a56a11d5b13abb9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Very strange. I wonder if they added the X's to show it's a replacement.
Has any one else gotten replacement's?

I don't understand how the painters don't all have the same gold. I can paint something in Orlando and go to NY and buy the same color gold at the same craft store. Granted there buying on a much larger scale :)

Edit. The light bleed by the thumb is too dim to get on camera. But the one between the Pinky and rig finger isn't.

0430dcdc89672258326879ed584a8b60.jpg

Regarding the paint. I've received a couple of times where the paint tones were slightly but still noticeably different on replacement parts.

One was for an Iron Man piece, and I ended up returning the replacement as it was just way too jarring.

And I assume their factories mix their own colours and unfortunately they're probably not the most consistent bunch.

That gap is a big no no! Send the bastard back mate. Not for that much money he’ll no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines going back on monday i tried to rub off that glue on his leg and paint ended up coming off on that spot.

Its a shame cause the rest of the statue was very good no major defects. Had some minor closeup issues but not enough to complain about considering the known issues with this piece.

Is the battery box sitting properly inside the glove? To return that glove is a no brainer.

Gauntlet gap.
a9b1efa65373f2bffa3ab39647fa51d5.jpg
7f3d4e680b629cd83a56a11d5b13abb9.jpg

Looks like something might be preventing the gauntlet from going all the way in. I'd try to find out what that is first. Maybe its a quick fix ...if not, then return it.

Looks like something might be preventing the gauntlet from going all the way in. I'd try to find out what that is first. Maybe its a quick fix ...if not, then return it.
Already tried and it's the side if the arm stopping it. That's no easy fix. :( Oh well this guys going back.

No not that I can see, but I can take as many pictures as you like of any part of the statue I do not mind at all. Pm me.

The current mark up on the ex is insain. I'd rather just get another normal from sideshow and buy a custom head and save around 2k.

It’s a strange one! Paying technically 2k extra for a head. Personally I would never do it. But I guess for some it’s not about the money but having that smile. Or flipping it again later on for even more. Would it shift again for even more though? Who knows really.

It’s a strange one! Paying technically 2k extra for a head. Personally I would never do it. But I guess for some it’s not about the money but having that smile. Or flipping it again later on for even more. Would it shift again for even more though? Who knows really.

Probably will. Especially if you have an excellent one with no issues.

Probably will. Especially if you have an excellent one with no issues.

Yeah later on when it becomes rare to find. The value should hike even more. With added customs on top.

the paint on his face is terrible.

Which face? The face on the production piece SSC has put up? Or the face one of the members here posted in this thread?

Need more specifics. Not sure what you're talking about.

Does anyone know the complete weight of this beast inside the art and shipping box

Back