Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks worse if lighting is on it and you display him from the back. Popcultcha did offer to send this back to Sideshow for a replacement but I’m thinking that will take forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much would a repaint cost?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have no idea. The smudge is actually think paint so it would have to be filed down then repainted in the Gold area. Think I’m a bit worried what happen to your gauntlet might happen to mine dunno

Do you think I should send this back?

700d3bff6d9778cc3e2c6b6e43177c93.jpg

Hell Yes! For how much this cost you, I certainly wouldn't settle for that.

I have no idea. The smudge is actually think paint so it would have to be filed down then repainted in the Gold area. Think I’m a bit worried what happen to your gauntlet might happen to mine dunno

My replacement gauntlet was a joke. Which is why I think they are honoring a full return.
But yes returning this is a big risk.

I still haven’t heard anything back and I filed the claim back in January..

Yeah don’t know what’s taking so long. Gonna have to call them today to see what’s the hold up.

Maybe some in stock. But I know some replacements are still being made. Mine being one of them.

Well Thanos left today :( back to the hell hole that is called sideshow :(

Well Thanos left today :( back to the hell hole that is called sideshow :(

Ouch. Now that's harsh isn't it.

I know you've returned over 90% of your Sideshow pieces, but that unfortunately might in fact imply something else.

I think it might be time for you to cut your losses and not even think, let alone order Sideshow pieces :dunno There are other companies with better QC standards, but I'm not even sure if they'll meet your standards either.

Ouch. Now that's harsh isn't it.

I know you've returned over 90% of your Sideshow pieces, but that unfortunately might in fact imply something else.

I think it might be time for you to cut your losses and not even think, let alone order Sideshow pieces :dunno There are other companies with better QC standards, but I'm not even sure if they'll meet your standards either.
I can't afford the shipping of the other companies.

I can't afford the shipping of the other companies.

I'm talking about the other pieces sideshow act as Wholesaler for, but not in fact made by Sideshow themselves. Not everything is XM. Though sometime's looking at the threads that populate the first page in the Marvel Statue section here may imply otherwise.

Though I guess if you collect only 1/4 scale (though I think Thanos was 1/3?), Marvel, non custom and comic book pieces only, you may be out of luck. Sideshow does pretty much have a stranglehold there.

I'm talking about the other pieces sideshow act as Wholesaler for, but not in fact made by Sideshow themselves. Not everything is XM. Though sometime's looking at the threads that populate the first page in the Marvel Statue section here may imply otherwise.

Though I guess if you collect only 1/4 scale (though I think Thanos was 1/3?), Marvel, non custom and comic book pieces only, you may be out of luck. Sideshow does pretty much have a stranglehold there.

XM is bullet proof lol. Their packaging is really next level. I would also put Cinemaquette in that same category. Sideshow just won’t do what XM has been doing for years. They would rather deal with what ever gets returned. I myself have to return my Gauntlet it sucks but this is a piece you shouldn’t have these kinda issues with at this price point. I’m not that bothered just hate the fact you might have to wait awhile for the replacement

Back