Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW just going to share the following for comparison. Maybe helpful in terms of easing anxieties... maybe not:

Here's my brand new, straight from XM Venom at normal viewing distance:

IMG_7946.jpg

here's a zoomed in shot. there's a pit mark from the casting process and the area around it is slightly uneven and painted over:
IMG_7947.jpg

If I go around the statue and inspect every crevice and take zoomed in pics I will probably find 3,4,5,6 more of these similar casting/painting imperfections. No statue is immune, but Sideshow does seem to have more of these minor imperfections with more of their statues than Prime 1 or XM does.

My shots were not zoomed in. The foot paint issues I'm not worried about.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

My shots were not zoomed in. The foot paint issues I'm not worried about.

I'm just trying to help out, but why post pics of things you're not worried about, like the boots?

By zoomed in I mean "close up" pics. like these you posted

ed7f2d387894d7bfc65a80dce4371cb6.jpg

a8c98a3851fe3d322f117c8ba915d305.jpg

Looks great man. I have mine sitting on my desk.

044f5566fef45b4b9aab6f3d090edfa5.jpg

You put that thing out on your desk with all those blemishes and defects? Shouldn't it be hiding in a corner? ;D

You put that thing out on your desk with all those blemishes and defects? Shouldn't it be hiding in a corner? ;D
The only ones that really bother me are the light bleed and the right leg as they are 100% seeable from where I sit at my desk.

Even when gaming I always look at him. I never once said the statue sucked.
The statue is amazing there is no debate there. It's one of sideshows best statues in the last 5 years.

Hmm ... If anything, Harley is playing him. Poor Thanos.

No, she’s just expressing her natural femininity. It’s not her fault he’s suffering from #ToxicMasculinity and can’t read her signals the right way :rotfl

Hahaha the king sits on his throne, love the pics lol. I bought a few Stuva cabinets. My Thanos is still on the way. Gosh the agony

fef46290e1d5536b56aa9b487d5f6de3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which lightning are you using

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back