Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you call someone a liar and think they won’t take offense to that? Your a business man correct? So was that a smart move? Do you really think that sideshow can make 4000 pieces of an item and a couple won’t be messed up? That’s what these threads are for, to help each other out and compare etc. some guys like chapter2099 actually help and give good advice and your the complete opposite. So if anyone was a troll it was you mr. business man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t it you’re ?

Thank you, this is some more of my collection
5613931e251b6cca289147fc5c910c17.jpg
3b0a8303f83667b027e874de0c68dfce.jpg
08473ac0db19cc63fc6cab4b32236a28.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Very nice man! Thanks for the pics

And this guy tried saying he didn't derail this thread. Here he goes again. Can some one please ban him already?

That pred life size bust is no freaking joke.
That thing would scare the **** out of me when I turn the lights on lol

I'm.not going to ignore the guy who made me laugh all day lon. To much enjoyment out of watching him make himself look so stupid.

I'm.not going to ignore the guy who made me laugh all day lon. To much enjoyment out of watching him make himself look so stupid.

Lol! Savage!

It is one sided. Sideshow has no QC over seas. the iron man line is plagued with QC issues. I can live with variations and a few paint issues. I can not deal with bleeding light effects, major paint issues, chipps and broken pieces. Could the broken pieces be because of shipping.. sure.

But when someone puts a note inside the broken pieces and sideshow sends you a broken statue and you find the note inside. It's kind of hard to dispute there bull ****.

Am I on the pickier side. Yes as a consumer the product being displayed should be the same quality as what I receive. The proto type sets the bar for the standard. Any devotions from that is a defect.

The only problem with that is the one single prototype had a professional working on it with probably hundreds of hours of work, but the person at the factory maybe has a small fraction of that time & has to do multiples

The only problem with that is the one single prototype had a professional working on it with probably hundreds of hours of work, but the person at the factory maybe has a small fraction of that time & has to do multiples
Completely understand but why do they keep increases prices while quality keeps going down.

Although the last iron man statue I got the paint app was amazing. But it had our issues.

Oh wow how many of those are Sideshow?

around 150. mixture of lifesize busts, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 (jabba set, dewback, and tauntaun x2), and some dios.

Also
all the batman b&w (except the rehashes)
all the GG star wars statues (except their new funky scale)
all the attakus 1/5 star wars statues (except the ewok and bronze).
a bunch of pcs and prime 1 (1/3 scale)
about 20 xm

and then, there are the 1/4 scale customs : )

I have never kept a statue that had a chip. ever. always got a replacement or back it went.

we should all expect more for our hard-earned dollars, in my opinion.

Completely understand but why do they keep increases prices while quality keeps going down

It’s not one single thing,but it’s a mix of licensing fees, labor, factory costs, warehouse costs, etc... it’s not OMG Sideshow greed regardless of what some people say. Costs are up, workforce is still the same

around 150. mixture of lifesize busts, 1/4, 1/5, 1/6 (jabba set, dewback, and tauntaun x2), and some dios.

Also
all the batman b&w (except the rehashes)
all the GG star wars statues (except their new funky scale)
all the attakus 1/5 star wars statues (except the ewok and bronze).
a bunch of pcs and prime 1 (1/3 scale)
about 20 xm

and then, there are the 1/4 scale customs : )

I have never kept a statue that had a chip. ever. always got a replacement or back it went.

we should all expect more for our hard-earned dollars, in my opinion.

Wow! And I agree with you 100 percent. We work hard for our money and should be pleased with the end product

I'm the exact same way. I never put anyone on ignore. No one is worth it and I'm not afraid of a confrontation. Just give most people here enough rope, and enjoy it when they hang themselves. It's just a matter of time before most ignorant peeps here come unhinged for all to see. It's always good for a hearty belly laugh.

It’s not one single thing,but it’s a mix of licensing fees, labor, factory costs, warehouse costs, etc... it’s not OMG Sideshow greed regardless of what some people say. Costs are up, workforce is still the same

This is so true. So much more goes into pricing than just QC.

Well I talked to sideshow today and they upped the refund to 100$ and no replacement gauntlet and now there back tracking on the full refund. Because according to them my defects are normal.

Well I talked to sideshow today and they upped the refund to 100$ and no replacement gauntlet and now there back tracking on the full refund. Because according to them my defects are normal.

No replacement gauntlet?

Back