Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does popcultcha have a cheaper price when they first put items on their website? Does it show as discounted or normal price then it goes up later.

Does popcultcha have a cheaper price when they first put items on their website? Does it show as discounted or normal price then it goes up later.

This is a screenshot of what the Wolverine PF screen originally looked like, with the discounted price and retail price shown just below it.

IMG_0102.jpg

They call the discount the Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise (PPPP), and they usually have an image of a coin and an end date (which lasts 3weeks) above or below the product description.

For the past year, or at least since March they've been applying this early discount primarily on Sideshow and Hot Toys. Unfortunately items from manufacturers like Prime 1 haven't been included under the program.

Guys and Gals,

ToyPanic in Malaysia still has the Gauntlet up for pre order if interested. 20% deposit. Not sure on the shipping charges.

Think pre orders are closing today their time. If anyone is interested. :wave

Guys and Gals,

ToyPanic in Malaysia still has the Gauntlet up for pre order if interested. 20% deposit. Not sure on the shipping charges.

Think pre orders are closing today their time. If anyone is interested. :wave

I placed an order with them about a hour or so ago. I hope they had their own supply and I don’t get a cancellation. Anyone able to vouch for ToyPanic?

Anyone planning on ordering the Thanos Gauntlet i suggest trying to message David Cheng of TNS Figures Community they are one of the official distributor for Taurus Studios. They might say they are sold out but it wont hurt to ask , specially that with them you get free shipping and at the same time i never get taxed on any item from them (crossing my fingers i didnt jinxed myself heh)

If you are unsure about Taurus Studious quality i bought like 4pcs (soon to be 5) 1:1 Helmet from them and each and every pieces have been A+ and have been improving since day 1. For Customer Sales service they are top notch easy to communicate with in Facebook if you are worried about after sales service lemme just say they have replaced 2 of the items that i bought from them that have some defect (1st one is due to mishandling of our local post office , second just a minor scratch on my Wolverine but they decided to just replace the whole thing)

Anyone planning on ordering the Thanos Gauntler i suggest trying to message David Cheng of TNS Figures Community they are one of the official distributor for Taurus Studios. They might say they are sold out but it wont hurt to ask , specially that with them you get free shipping and at the same time i never get taxed on any item from them (crossing my fingers i didnt jinxed myself heh)

If you are unsure about Taurus Studious quality i bought like 4pcs (soon to be 5) 1:1 Helmet from them and each and every pieces have been A+ and have been improving since day 1. For Customer Sales service they are top notch easy to communicate with in Facebook if you are worried about after sales service lemme just say they have replaced 2 of the items that i bought from them that have some defect (1st one is due to mishandling of our local post office , second just a minor scratch on my Wolverine but they decided to just replace the whole thing)

This is great to hear thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNS has free shipping on all items worldwide. That is unbelievable. I also ordered the Batman tactical suit Cowl and will order in a heartbeat the regular cowl if they make it.

TNS has free shipping on all items worldwide. That is unbelievable. I also ordered the Batman tactical suit Cowl and will order in a heartbeat the regular cowl if they make it.

That includes POs as well?

That's a pretty darn good deal for those overseas.

Has anyone seen any custom heads floating around the internet? This is shipping this month and i haven't seen any custom heads.

Back