Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos is charging for me tomorrow!!!

I just got off of chat. Apparently, I missed the email, but they said I could pay it off early and get it processed tomorrow.

Of course, I said 'yes.' :rock :panic::yess:

Man, I dare say....this will be one of few pieces where I think the Exclusive head is better than the regular. (And that's not the hype talking. :lol)

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/new-photos-of-thanos-on-throne-maquette-have-arrived/?scid=HOLL106&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=VIEW+PHOTOS+NOW!&utm_content=VIEW+PHOTOS+NOW!&utm_campaign=OR_ThanosMaq300434_012018

Yea he looks Dope! Can't wait for my EX to arrive :)
3004341_press01.jpg

3004341_press02.jpg

3004341_press03.jpg

300434_press15.jpg

300434_press33.jpg

300434_press32.jpg

They posted new production photos and I have to say if that's how it's really going to look.....geez. High quality stuff.

I ordered a few weeks ago so obviously the EX was never an option for me, but I do love that head. I'll be watching for an alternative.

THis is the best Sideshow PF they have ever made. Can't wait to get my exclusive as well.

This does appear to be a home run. Still gotta see in hand pics and reviews, but so far it looks excellent!

So they fail with BVS WW and they nail this.

I wish someone makes an portrait with his head facing forward that works with the statue. If it has to come with a new left arm and hand do that also i would buy both to have him looking forward.

So they fail with BVS WW and they nail this.

I wish someone makes an portrait with his head facing forward that works with the statue. If it has to come with a new left arm and hand do that also i would buy both to have him looking forward.

That would be a difficult task. They'd have to match the texture and color exactly.

So that group i joined has custom heads for $130 not including shipping or fees. Seems like a great deal.

Does look fantastic. Still disappointed I got cut from the WL on the EX but that's how it goes, I'll just hold for a good deal on the reg, put $800 or so down in RPs, and wait for someone to produce a custom head sculpt, because you know some are coming.

Does look fantastic. Still disappointed I got cut from the WL on the EX but that's how it goes, I'll just hold for a good deal on the reg, put $800 or so down in RPs, and wait for someone to produce a custom head sculpt, because you know some are coming.

Would be awesome if someone made a custom head of Josh Brolin like tilting his head upward and smiling

This does appear to be a home run. Still gotta see in hand pics and reviews, but so far it looks excellent!

That's my thoughts. I've got to control this hype. I'm always so nervous about QC. Fingers crossed this doesn't disappoint. It better not for the cost!

Back