Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, all quota has been fulfilled, its been taken down from TNS website, i confirmed with them its sold out

es is between 200-250

glad i got mine

I would like to thank you. It was in my cart and I was debating it. When you said it was sold out I quickly made the payment and got confirmation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to thank you. It was in my cart and I was debating it. When you said it was sold out I quickly made the payment and got confirmation

I did the same. Put it in my cart then closed window went back. Then eventually I saw this pic. And that sold it to me that its worth the asking price.
b075cf96fc684771401a5ad0b30ec5ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I did the same. Put it in my cart then closed window went back. Then eventually I saw this pic. And that sold it to me that its worth the asking price.
b075cf96fc684771401a5ad0b30ec5ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is amazing ty again!

I bought this off popcultcha using the 2000 pennies for 10% off. Best deal i could get personally.

BTW anyone seen this gauntlet? I ordered it looks to good and i don't have a gauntlet.

Ty for posting this. It’s awesome!

yes, all quota has been fulfilled, its been taken down from TNS website, i confirmed with them its sold out

es is between 200-250

glad i got mine

Noooo. Was thinking about it. Decided to buy one and now its closed.

Same boat

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion

Grats to whoever got it. ES is 250 i asked them on facebook.

When i ordered (within an hour of them advertising it) it it told me free shipping how awesome is that.

It was an instant pre order for me i hope it turns out as good as it looks. It's a good price 930us with free shipping.

"Thanks for your pre order. Please be informed that Taurus Studio life scale 1:1 lighting gauntlet pre order has full and no longer accepting new pre order due to quota has been met; therefore we have removed the list on our website as instructed by Taurus Studio."

Yes Popcultcha is doing a great deal with the regular. I almost ordered mine from Sideshow thank god I didn’t. Even the exclusive I would have passed on. Or maybe not

The current price that they have is an awesome deal, (no import tax, no overseas freight charges, etc).
When they first put it up on their website they had a very special price. It was at that price for only 2 or 3 days.

I was fortunate enough to grab one at the special price.

I pretty much buy everything from them now.

The current price that they have is an awesome deal, (no import tax, no overseas freight charges, etc).
When they first put it up on their website they had a very special price. It was at that price for only 2 or 3 days.

I was fortunate enough to grab one at the special price.

I pretty much buy everything from them now.

It'll be odd if it was at a lower price for only 2 or 3 days, as usually their Popcultcha Preorder Price Promise usually lasts exactly 3 weeks, not 3 days.

But then again I just noticed that the price for the new Wolverine PF has reverted, even though that wasn't supposed to occur until the 11th Jan.

Back