Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironically, the Ex sold out like

screen-shot-2012-05-22-at-12-59-59-pm.png

Canceled as in, didn't order, waitlist cancelled or screw the NRD canelled? (Trying to figure out my chances on the WL :p )

I think it will reopen down the line . Those who got on early on the waitlist should have a relatively decent chance of converting . People forget , you have one chance to pay the NRD and if your card gets declined, the order will get cancelled and a waitlist will be fulfilled . It happened recently with the Suicide Squad Batman where people couldn't afford $23

The WL was closed by 4 pm, that's a lot of people

The WL was closed by 4 pm, that's a lot of people

Exactly this one won't be possible just too many people on that wait list. Best thing to do is just get the regular which is still fantastic. Drill into your minds it's just a different head lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EX head is a must for this statue. My only critique of the statue is that Thanos should be facing straight ahead, but other than that the statue is amazing. If Sideshow can keep the QC top-notch, this will be an instant grail..

Harbottle explained the pose in the livestream interview on Wednesday

Back