Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist will not convert. People who ordered the Regular Edition day 1 will get 1st shot at the exclusive. Then it will go to the list. But with all this hype, you might as well order the regular.

Waitlist will not convert. People who ordered the Regular Edition day 1 will get 1st shot at the exclusive. Then it will go to the list. But with all this hype, you might as well order the regular.

Nah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still cant decide getting this or the avengers assemble line. 4 avengers or 1 villain. Almost same price lol. Went in WL within a minute or 2. If it doesnt convert then im good haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have never spent this much money on a piece, but it looks so beautiful. i am seriously pondering it. My wife was getting annoyed at me, I wouldn't stop looking at it online. She turned the computer on and it was open to the page. If i could stretch the payments out it would be easier. Like everyone said before, if the QC is on point, this is going to be the holy grail I think.

I have never spent this much money on a piece, but it looks so beautiful. i am seriously pondering it. My wife was getting annoyed at me, I wouldn't stop looking at it online. She turned the computer on and it was open to the page. If i could stretch the payments out it would be easier. Like everyone said before, if the QC is on point, this is going to be the holy grail I think.

Sideshow has flex payments.

Maybe an option if u missed the ex is to get the print as well haha

That's what I'm going to do to reduce the tears lol got the regular and will get the print. Hopefully I can find a great artist to make another ****ing head and then I will be content lol

Last edited:
That's what I'm going to do to reduce the tears lol got the regular and will get the print. Hopefully I can find a great trust to make another ****ing head and then I will be content lol

Hahaha yeah im considering it. Ill just wait for the reg es for now

Nice :clap I didn't even know there was an EX. I'm still on waitlist, hopefully it converts.

Has a preorder bonus so its technically not an ex. Thats my bad

star-wars-rogue-one-darth-vader-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902861-16.jpg

So I must be past the "depression" stage and have moved on to the "loser acceptance" stage :lol because I realized that while there is no comparison between the Ex and Reg portraits, I still would have ordered this even if the reg was the only portrait offered.

Back