Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. This was my experience too. I was refreshing and got pulled to do something at work. Came back and PO was up. I contemplated for a bit...read some comments here, thought about it some more...then said WTH and ordered it. It had to be a good 5-10 minutes.

Sounds like my thought process. :lol

In hindsight, I should have had more urgency, but at least I secured the Ex.

Normally (but not always) once it closes, it's closed.

I think it will reopen down the line . Those who got on early on the waitlist should have a relatively decent chance of converting . People forget , you have one chance to pay the NRD and if your card gets declined, the order will get cancelled and a waitlist will be fulfilled . It happened recently with the Suicide Squad Batman where people couldn't afford $23

One thing I was waiting for, and just realized it never came, was a low quantity alert.

I'm assuming SSC stopped doing that?

loolololol We back baby! We just needed a Throne piece to go with our OG Doom to bring us out!

:mwaha

That right there. :lol
Only wish he was looking the other way since Thanos & Doom will now look like part of a boy band.

One thing I was waiting for, and just realized it never came, was a low quantity alert.

I'm assuming SSC stopped doing that?

It happened to fast for SSC to do anything. I'm even willing to bet that alot of the waitlisters got in before SSC can actually close it, that didn't really have a chance at all.

Darn it. I did the same...but I had to pull away for 4min do something at work and got the email at 1229 that I was waitlisted.arrrrg:horror
Ex really sold out in a minute? It felt like much longer. I was going to wait it out too, but then mulled it over, and pulled the trigger. My email came in @ 1225 so had to be a few minutes.

Untitled_zpscs5p4pim.png

Yeah

I'm more concerned about paying off those 2 Prime 1 pieces than anything else on list list

So upset was looking forward to the exclusive watching all the blogs I even got the wifey to agree to the purchase. And I had absolutely no idea it came out today until one of my buddies said hey it's sold out lol.
I called sideshow and asked customer service what are the chances this will come back live online she said very slim that I should grab the regular version. (Lol laughed to myself at that point exclusive or go home is what I wanted to tell her) but what do you guys think? Is there a possibility they may make the waitlist open again or am I better off ordering the regular?

Back