Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe this is sold out at that price. I remember they said Spider Mans EX had sold out and it wasn't yet. I don't know. I don't follow all that closely but I don't believe it. . . But not that it matters to me anyway cause it's too much.

Did you get on the WL for Thanos?

I did not. I missed it. It could open again like you said life happens and have to cancel. But I'm not hoping for it. I rather like to think worst case scenario and that's paying some flipper for the EX.

Oh wow, when did it go up for PO and how fast did it go to WL? I just checked my phone now on break, just jumped on the waitlist.

Dammit . Can't believe I missed this. I was waiting during lunch hour between 12-1 CST. Then got slammed at work. Missed everything. FML

Was dining with the parents-in-law. Noticed it was up, went to the toilet, ordered in a frenzy. Ordered the REG, freaked out, joined the WL. Canceled REG...

Got on the WL pretty late, so I'm guessing this is going to be a no for me.

Ah whatever I bought the regular. I know a lot of people say that no exclusive and no purchase but I still think it's a great piece and plus he can only wear one head at a time so I will just have to settle for his serious face lol

Congrats to those who got the Ex... I would not say this is Ex or fail because the Reg is so nice... But if you wanted the Ex and missed, it's gotta hurt.

Wow, what a sell out. Congrats to all ex orderers and SS. Hopefully this beast will turn out awesome with no QC issues and will become a watershed piece for the company.

Ah whatever I bought the regular. I know a lot of people say that no exclusive and no purchase but I still think it's a great piece and plus he can only wear one head at a time so I will just have to settle for his serious face lol

just get an artist make you the extra head piece, but I will pose him with his grin since he can take on the MCU with a grin

just get an artist make you the extra head piece, but I will pose him with his grin since he can take on the MCU with a grin

Yeah that's what I was thinking any suggestions of a good artist? I mean it's always good to have a grining face lol

LMAO!! Busted !!

Unless I got on the waitlist for the REG version... but I doubt it'll convert. :dunno
At least I can set my focus on Magneto now :lol

3ac3c15e4954bec83bf5d10e7d5197bf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back