Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fake sell out. The EX will be back up close to release date. SS has done this before

I won't even get the regular because the EX head is SOOOOO much better.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

My recommendation is to oder the Reg... then if you get the conversation on the EX, call SS within 24hrs and they will move your NRD to the EX and cancel your reg. I have done that twice now

Any idea if this would work if I did the flex pay on the regular?

The thing that I thought was strange was that I was hitting the "What's New" button every couple of minutes and never even saw Thanos go up. I clicked on the art print at one point for the hell of it and the Maquette was listed there under "you might be interested in..." I got as far as having the Ex flex-payed but by the time I had applied reward points and hit place order it said you have a wait list item in your cart and that's when I got confused and didn't realize that I hadn't confirmed the purchase/wait list and lost about 15 minutes right there.

The thing that I thought was strange was that I was hitting the "What's New" button every couple of minutes and never even saw Thanos go up. I clicked on the art print at one point for the hell of it and the Maquette was listed there under "you might be interested in..." I got as far as having the Ex flex-payed but by the time I had applied reward points and hit place order it said you have a wait list item in your cart and that's when I got confused and didn't realize that I hadn't confirmed the purchase/wait list and lost about 15 minutes right there.

I saw it on the home page at the bottom before they switched the site over

Couldn't find a time stamp on the order email, but the bank withdraw for the NRD is 3:15 :lol

6bd1e004656398270b69af2aee5210bb_lucky-napoleon-dynamite-meme-napoleon-dynamite-lucky-meme_474-.jpeg

Same thing here but I decided to roam thru the website and clicked on shop now and clicked on all maquette over 1k and he popped up. Order time was 318 est

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back