Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As big as Thanos is

I have the HvW maquette which is huge but it appears that the size of Thanos is magnified even more due to how small the host is (no pun intended)

It's big but not out of the realm of PF / Maquette

Apples to apples I stand by $1049.99-1199.99 tops ...

Guessing 25 lbs for Thanos
20-30 for the Throne

Massive shipping bill

21 inches cubed probably

Pretty much.

I had saved $400 worth of points for Flash and Magneto but it looks like Magneto probably won't go up for preorders until the end of 2017, that $400 and 10% NRD knock the price of Thanos down to $680 USD

I'm day 1 preorder

And is more popular than this space alien with a Es of 800 and still not sold out for months at a much lower price. So this will be around for a while. It's just hype right now before the po starts. I will WL this once it gets there to give me time to pay the rent first or get kicked out.

I'm doing it. Keep checking back and forth and just read they do PO between 12-3pm pacific I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is the set ES the first time in a long time they've actually done that? Or is that a recent trend? Obviously they set all the ES right off the bat back in the day but had completely switched to delayed ES for the last few years it seems.

Soooooo we all doing this day1 po today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am all in, hype or not Thanos is a beast … and I am not missing out on this piece. The older SS Thanos EX dio. sells for $850-$1000 with an ES of 650 and sold for $349.99 back when it launched. It too also had another 1000 regs and that does not stop anyone from paying that amount of coin for the older EX. Fast forward to the present and it’s about the same ES size with this one.

I personally prefer this version as it has a presence that will gain anyone's attention the moment they see it.

I envy the guys who are getting it, but I just can't. So many things I could do with that kind of cash, Thanos loses out for me. I think this hobby is getting too expensive for me. Luckily, I have most of what I want. This Thanos is awesome.

I envy the guys who are getting it, but I just can't. So many things I could do with that kind of cash, Thanos loses out for me. I think this hobby is getting too expensive for me. Luckily, I have most of what I want. This Thanos is awesome.

I'm with you on this one. Honestly, Thanos was never a must buy for me but this fella does looks awesome and the 750 ES on the EX brings back memories of the old days :lol Very tempting. I really want more X-men more than anything but something tells me they just aren't interested in continuing that line.

Back